Mafia 4 5 1 2 [Over!]

real talk though, why do you think there’s no merit to the rest of us having more content to work with?

Have you played with elli on the forum before

yes but cmon man I can’t just not make consecutive posts that’s too much man.

Why are you like this

1 Like

I was assigned a scum role pm at birth, but a town role pm in this game.

Y’all had your meme game last game.

A healthy amount of you talk about improvement and a setup like this where every action really matters is the perfect time to start.

r.e. volume, a healthy amount of you are actively impeded by creating and reading/thinking about too many useless things. It’s not an issue when volume has a purpose that’s been thought out but that’s not the case a lot of the time.

That said - there’s an argument for purposeful well thought out volume generation as a learning tool/experiment (and if you do, please honestly measure what you’re thinking at regular intervals). But my desire to win this particular setup in this instance overrides encouraging that opportunity.

Also as another favor (to me and yourselves) please try to focus on finding/pointing out interesting things as much as interpreting them.

I think…

Key is a scum.

Yes dad

Tbh I’m probably just going to sheep tibor tho after he managed to get such accurate reads out of such a sloppy game

he hasn’t even posted yet though

Are you blind

@chesskid3 you forgot my role pm

Elli town urist scum

I am not agree.

You are maybe not a town.

Maybe

Do you often bring honour to your family?

Because you are doing a honour now

1 meme game is not enough
It’s never enough

I hard Claim VT.

Aw I was going to fake shot and see if real Vigi would shoot it with me and I was hoping to make myself the NK to protect the real Vigi.

I’ll sheep you because if your town your probably right.
Based upon last game. You were right on your reads.