Feels like everyone else is asleep

Hi specchat :wave:

like this message if i have the correct solve /j

Wait no it’s only like 8pm westcoastbestcoast

Where dafuq is everyone

Lol that night kill
How the absolute heck is cloned not dead

With that yesterday’s kill makes even less sense
The only ones who could have benefited from min dying yesterday were gelnick, molly or dwai
He would have been more helpful alive for anyone else

This literally makes no sense

Honestly, let me think about this

It’s kinda ironic you remember an interaction accusation even I don’t lol

Or trying to force my PoE to create not-SVS interactions with each other -_-
You got this in reverse

If I wanted to change the yeet from squirrel to someone else, I would have done so directly. About half of the player list (gelnick, min, molly, dwai) was already making a large noise over squirrel&dwai being town. If I wanted to jump off, using them and suggesting another scum-read, would have been a better way to add gas to that fire.

My point is- if I wanted to change the yeet, I would have used the situation. This is how I act when I want to get info but personally don’t give a crap to change anything

Pffffft

Tbh sorry if I’m being an ass rn… cloned lmao

You can’t read me

You can’t read me at all

You’re legit reading me in reverse

YES I would throw my read out of the window as town

No I probably wouldn’t have thrown the read out of the window as mafia due to being overly worried about my progression

I care about image as scum

I don’t care as much as town

And I care more about getting my reads right than my ego hurting because of town-reading someone wrongly for half of the game

Most of what you’re scum-reading me for are my town-tells

I care about the games I play. I CAN fake my tone really well. I CAN powerwolf and lead the game if I want to do so. I DO have the guts to switch votes and defend my teammate if I want to
If I don’t it and instead just question people, it means that I don’t care

If I were a wolf and had already switched my read on dwai d3, I would have likely voted them over squirrel in the tie.
Or later on when there were 4 townies defending both squirrel and dwai, I would have switched votes to someone else

Your interpretation of my play makes sense if I were a meek player afraid of directly power-wolfing. If you think that’s an accurate representation of my personality, frankly you literally couldn’t have gotten it further from the truth

Ah yes. I have scum-reads and try to think. How scummy.
Bleh whatever
I don’t even know how to address your points, that legit makes no sense to me

How do you distinguish a townie being wrong from scum leading mis-yeets?
Or me switching to gelnick from laser chilling on dwai?
Is it townier to search for answers or lurk and tunnel?
Lol frankly speaking, whatever

Tbh I legit think those posts were the scummiest ones I’ve seen from cloned during the game

Btw, cloned would have always been my kill here.

Killing molly who had me as strong town and who could have been mis-yeeted by laser, over cloned- who was treated as lock-town by everyone and whose reads would likely change unpredictably after dwai flipping, makes absolutely no sense.

No suspicions would fall onto me had cloned just died. There would be no point to WIFOM.

This kill could have only been made by someone who either had no choice and couldn’t kill himself or was already being suspected and needed the chaos to survive

Bleh, this is my last post before my posts get registered as spam on the website

Tbh I feel like we might lose this

Despite what I said, I do still think my read on cloned should be more reliable than the one on laser… but yeah :confused:

Gonna try to reevaluate in the next few hours

spam break post because lol451

4 Likes

Tbh the paranoia around orange and firekitten is still townie af
The interactions with squirrel early on are fine

To be entirely honest, cloned’s interactions with squirrel don’t look as townie as I remembered from their ISO :confused:
They just sheeped near EoD
Ehhhhh

Ehhhhhh

This is a lie

Townie intentions

Ironic reason for a town-read despite half of their game being tunneling townies

But lol
Bleh, lemme check laser

Tbh I don’t think those interactions are terrible either

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have no thoughts

How do I look for someone’s previous games on this site?
Cloned can you give me your last scum and town game?

I was thinking of these two posts I think

/shrug tbh

Last town game:

Last scum game, though it was multiball:

Last non-multiball scum game:

My turn

Can I have your most recent scum and town games as well

Votecount

Not Voting (3): clonedcheese, ejjinami, laserlab

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final and cannot be changed.

The concern I am having about this is that I don’t think I have played a game with cloned where he was Mafia, so I don’t know if this is something he would do as mafia.

…I feel like maintaining a conversation is impossible
Frankly, I kinda liked cloned ignoring my pressure. I felt that at least my point about lying should have created some stress
Having absolutely no reaction to it is rather townier than not

But yeah… idk why I’m even writing this
I’m looking through the games rn
Though I feel like if no one is willing to address any of the points made, votes will fly regardless of whatever is said

My last scum game (username= Rotte) Completed: Dog Days of Summer (August Ultra-light Game)

Last town game Completed: there are godfathers and millers in this setup: a social experiment (hostruined edition)

I also had a town and scum game on this site (the meta might be easier to compare), though I got yolo quickhammered as scum early d1… and have no idea how to look for the games here lol