With min defending me I never kill him

Lol

I definitely kill Cloned by now

Min generally the everyone Kill so there’s nothing to get off that

Also was my only defender which means killing me is a teeny bit easier

A warning sign for what?

Explore outside of me and then come back

Don’t think I can say cloned

If you get voted out and flip town then day 7 will start with 2 town and 1 mafia.

I don’t think it is cloned because he voted Mafia on fairly early on in day 3 when he could have easily tied the vote
I don’t think it is Ejji because he seems like he has been trying to solve the game
Not sure what to make of Molly yet, need to read through ISO

EoD1/EoN1 flavor is up

yay

4 Likes

I think I’m kinda at

Ejji

Tbh

That was just me saying I don’t believe in your guy’s ability to vote right

Not necessarily that I would know better

Idk if you don’t like a post I made assume I made it when I was not sober and we’ll be alright

1 Like

i mean, just in general, unexpected kills come from unexpected wolves, so my snap reaction is to hesitate

ironically the person who looks worst off of the kill is me lol, but yeah the explanation could just be “i don’t want this dwai ml to slip through my fingers”

i briefly considered “dwai is too scared to kill someone tunneling them” but like, everyone and their mother is tring ejji and ejji is wavering on you

if it is just laser then shrug

if i had an active issue with laser, instead of just “everyone else is town”, it’s that they don’t feel like someone who’s 100% sure they caught the last wolf

like, cc is locked onto dwai too, and he’s rallying people to kill dwai, you know, in order to win the game

and d5 laser is just screwing around, making two soft non-read reads on gell and asking dwai a soft question like they aren’t hard tunneled on dwai?

but i don’t know if people around here actually always care about pushing their reads like that, so

I had some thoughts a few hours ago… didn’t post them, I have none now

frankly I have no idea what to do
I’ve been avoiding the game for a while

Bleh, I’ll be back to my standard way of playing soon. Sorry…

Riiiiiight
One thing to say- I probably wouldn’t implicate molly because of the night kill. The link is too weak

And I really don’t feel like talking
Hhsjfudhdkdh
Maybe because I feel like I have nothing to talk about
Bleh whatever, let me stop rambling
I feel like I should have some thoughts but I just have none
So here enjoy a random bunny gif

1 Like

Tbh just ignore me today