M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

…this is like, robbing a bank and leaving with all their staplers

2 Likes

like how much do they actually get out of that, no wolf team actually cares to orchestrate something like that lol

1 Like

it’s like how I’m clear from allowing squirrel to self pres last round ofc

cc’s omgus reaction to you was towny

i’m taking cc’s derp at face value lmao, especially when he’s still evaluating it as a possible slip after he finds out

cc was clearly convinced that it was dwai/squirrel d4 to the point of dancing on their graves

fk said so

orange said so

boom masterful expository essay

my turn @Dwai , why laser v? @ejjinami can feel free to answer too, i’m sure you’re seeing something but i just don’t get it

I already said i need to rethink it, it was based off of him defending squirrel and now that squirrel has flipped w it leans more suspicious

There was literally one hour left in the day. LMAO

Does like everyone in this game think mafia is going to game throw or what

It’s the same people who believe this is the case for dwai as well

What the fuuuuck is this logic

it was ONE hour before eod. With how slow the game was going there was no way any sort of actual content going into it

Idk if you’re town or wolf but please think more. I understand actual reasoning but I am not accepting this ngl

Actually it wasn’t an hour, nvm

I can still say with confidence that With the current gamepace squirrel was obviously in antispew and him voting after me to end day early is even remotely indicative that we’re partnered. Not to mention same gamepace I doubt anyone would’ve actually made any sort of special or helpful posts anyway. With this logic I find it unsurprising you are pushing someone else solely for standing next to squirrel the day before.

Lmao

Agree with molly in saying that “allowing to hammer” doesnt amount to much

But I think “allowing to live” does amount to scum
Given ppl’s behavior now I think it’s not unreasonable they made the calculation that they could live

That isn’t true there were around 5 hours at the time you voted. That being said I don’t see why you would do it if you were Mafia

wait one hour
thought it was a day
wtf

I’m sorry but this is 100% something I would do

1 Like

I also recall saying “please don’t end day”

ok so I kinda went down a couple rabbit holes and it’s now 3:18 AM so I should probably sleep
I’ll post the wallpost I was working on before I got distracted trying to build an overcomplicated game setup tomorrow when I finish it lol