M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

comparing two towngames isn’t the same as comparing someone against their wolfgame
my townrange and most people’s townrange is huge, that’s like, the point of the game

voting me is gross cloned is legit tunneling me because i voted him on d1 and because he always wolfreads me and the other person is a sub who probably hasn’t read the game

doesn’t change the fact that i’m stupid

thank you min

I don’t see any reason to do it as town

I might be missing context tbh

Again I might be missing context, but did they both just outright vote on the squirrel counter together? Like give me the details

Well tbf I was gonna say squirrel could’ve self pressed but it was last minute as you said

I’m having so many doubts lmao this is what happens when ur 2 lazy to read

That’s understandable but it’s still weird to me. Ur telling me both maf wait to self pres at eod outing themselves possibly instead of spending effort getting the wagon off squirrel regularly?

That’s outright just bad play

And dwai is a hiposter too so ?? Never played with them but using solely that I feel like that’s just weird

Anyway tell me people 2 iso ig

Who voted to tie first, was it squirrel or dwai @whoeverknowstheanswertothis

1 minute before End Of Day 3 there were 5 total votes. 3 on Squirrel, 1 on Quin, 1 on Aelin. In the last minute of the day Dwai voted for Quin and then Squirrel voted for Quin. This made the final votes 3 on Squirrel, 3 on Quin, and 1 on Aelin.

hi i’ve been procrastinating on this game

was gonna try to iso everyone but sleep’s been awful, was gonna try to just read everyone live but the thread’s been worse

no hypocrisy here nuh uh

i looked at cc, went “lol that v” and moved on

i looked at gellnick and thought most of the iso was bad, a lot of promising for tomorrow and very little tomorrow, the way they clung to the one reason against quin felt like a “token read” that they wanted to draw attention to if that makes sense, but then there were random pure moments like when they talked about what they were best at as town, kinda like they were anticipating doing it this game, and when they talked about orange and firekitten watching is from above lol. i mean, i can easily convince myself that a wolf could write those posts, but they just don’t feel like they’re from a wolf.

no strong thoughts on today other than ejji being a flaming obvious villager

William you’re town please find me so this game isn’t hard

i kinda had a slight opposite reaction where i thought it was towny butalso that it’s not something i’d think to say? like i wasn’t thinking about it which makes me not wanna read it as town but that’s bad logic

i 150 posted d1 trying to get people to talk and then gave up and started slanking when all that accomplished was people trying to push me for posting, like cheese and aelin are doing.

Okay so

I doubt dwai is scum but squirrel may as well be

Why did people sr him?

I haven’t re-read day 3 so I could be a bit off
(Players named are in order of when they voted for Squirrel)
My understanding of it is that Aelin thought that Squirrel’s posts were more similar to another game in which he was Mafia compared to a game where he was town.
Firekitten thought that Squirrel was the least town acting person in the game (The vote on day 1 and day 2 where also primarily off of who was thought to be the least town acting)
Cloned cheese wanted to avoid a tie so voted Squirrel

It’s so easy
All you have to do is play the game