M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

From each others’ PoV I’m pretty sure we’re also mechclear which is nice

1 Like

He’s on the block

yeah hard claiming doctor who protected orange last night

Translation: Whoever the doctor targeted, is Town. Tactically: Doctor should try to protect that person from being DK’d if possible without outing themself.

Updated reads: Andres, Orange, fire: Confirmed town*

*Leaving aside the highly unlikely case where one or more scum went deepwolf to kill one of their own in order to protect the rest of the scum.

orange thinks I’m scum–sorry, mate, but it’s 11-2, and if you go that route it’ll be 10-2 before NK. I’m Town.

That leaves:
aelin–voted orange. I find that common… will be interesting to see how that holds.
cloned–sees dwai as target across both days, is only one other than dwai to do that. I find suspicious. Particularly with the activity push.
dwai–what scum would vote themselves except as a hammer? Town.
eji–not sure about this one. Posts didn’t seem like they made sense.
gellnick–quiet, for gellnick.
laser–fire and orange figure they’re town, works for me.
quin–pushing laser, not all that well.
squirrel–town unless we get a massive wallpost.
flash–seems like he’s in town meta.

oh no
I outted myself
anyway

3 Likes

What activity push do you mean?
If you mean my reaction to the activity push then
Hm
a) I do that a lot because
b) It’s the correct response

Better duck. I don’t think you have self-heal this game…

Nah I do

3 Likes

You lock onto a target, and you do not change targets. Even if there’s better ones.

Sounds normal for cloned

What’s your angle

Could be a rule change…

1 Like

How so?

Cloned does that like every game, so I’m not sure why it’s particularly scummy in this one

1 Like

I’ll look into ppl and I’ll undoubtedly find someone else
But
Activity pushes bad

yeah must be

1 Like

I haven’t played in a while, must be rusty.

I just find it unusual to not shift to “best target available”.

I think I can agree on activity pushes being bad–I think orange recalls a game where I got pushed too hard on that and just about exploded. There’s a bit of a difference between “hey, so-and-so isn’t posting” and “hey, so-and-so, POST MORE!!!1!”, though.

anyway orange is probably clear so you can just listen to him for the rest of the game
I’ll decide to help if I think orange does anything weird or if my personal whims dictate it
Ima go do other stuff now

2 Likes

Yeah Orange and Fire are almost always cleared unless they’re playing way sub-optimally. Let me just catch up and I’ll try and figure out where to vote. cloned is starting to look suspicious to me but I need to catch up.

yawn

Okay
But you can’t say your play has been good
That EoD still confuses me and you’ve been purposefully not giving me anything to read you with
I’m doing the best I can with 15% of my usual messages and my main method of reading entirely unviable

Except for paranoia reasons, sure

1 Like