M19 Doc 14 Game Thread - Mafia win!

Night 1 has ended. No one has died in the night. Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-07-17T01:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 13 players alive, majority is 7.

…Who’s ready to play a doc13

2 Likes

Lessgo

It’s prob eric

1 Like

Orange are you ready to do nothing all day and then execute another wolf with me at eod

1 Like

No because it’s prob just eric

Their back and forth with JKBear seemed super theater-y

we can pretend it’s not them though

god tier

must be a villager orange

1 Like

fair

in that case

Andres town
Fire town

squirrel towny
Aelin town?
Dwai town?

Flash town?
Ejji towny but also a good player

cheese okay
Quin okay

gellnick not great

EricH bad

Flash/gellnick not w/w
JKBear/Andres not w/w
Fire/JKBear not w/w
gellnick/Fire not w/w
cloned/illwei not w/w
illwei/aelin not w/w
Aelin/cloned not w/w

dude this is way too much work

Also quin probably too low there?

The way they talked at EOD felt really weird as both alignments so I’m going to go reread their posts so I can meet post minimum and vanish for the rest of the day until eod

orange is def town off the way they executed a wolf with me

Also @Aelin not to be excessively rude because I know you can handle it but

A your play has been bad

B get dunked on

1 Like

Quin is a weird (but cool) person

I don’t think they had much to gain with that last-minute quip unless they really believed Laser was scum

1 Like

I agree with you there
I’m fine with giving them a couple days
It’s not like we are gonna execute them anytime soon anyway

1 Like

Same with you saying laser is town before I had to, not making your own switch target, following me onto JKBear in particular, talking about how it would be funny to hit the doc, openly floating the idea of pushing me, but then staying the course when Quin gives you an out

1 Like

reading their posts just makes me think this is a town who you should give a couple days
they look pretty good if you read this post after their other posts where they thought laser was a good wagon, and I dont fault them for thknkung that we could be saving laser (though we started the wagon but I digress)

1 Like

not sure how you see ur buddy being wagoned and think now is the time to run in front of a person mowing down ur buddy

1 Like

anyway
@aelin
now you see why orange is town
right?