M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

I can’t tell if you are mafia or if you are just making bad calls

I am leaning on the side of town making bad calls

So far we have the same voting accuracy :roll_eyes:, at least I’m owning mine.

To be honest, it’s pretty hard to play a 15 player mafia game when 6-7 players don’t really show up.

1 Like

You know what, I said I wouldn’t start a wagon, and I’m fine with yeeting no posters into whatever outcome that leads to.

VOTE: EricK

@orangeandblack5 :sheep:

1 Like

Your vote didn’t work

NVM it did

It just didn’t show up for me for some reason

you called? also have been busy and am going to eat dinner and go shopping and then finish up reading the thread and give some responses

It might depend on the post you clicked the vc on

This is the quality of post that really is unecessary, if you’re not here, telling us that you’re not here is pointless and in no way increases your odds of living.

1 Like

Yeah that was probably it

1 Like

Another thought on this is that in a 12:3 ratio with a vigi and 1 KP, yeeting low posters is probably winning because you litterally don’t care about killing town with the amount of time the set up affords you.

10:3
7:3
4:3

We get 5 kills before being at risk of a loss which is kind of wild with a doc + investigative role (though this role could out actual PRs)

1 Like

How the turn tables

Champs setups are designed to be townsided because the environment is usually super scum-heavy

choo choo kids

1 Like

Hello.
I will be back, leaving petco wifi.

alright am back
anyone wanna chat?

im down

1 Like

wow someone other than orange or StarV replied
oh and lemme go ping some people who are inactive…
@EricKline wtf are you doing
@Andresvmb I know you know this exists sheep
@jletendre hello you alive?

Kline, I’m disappointed in you. You should be beating me in post count not being beaten by the mod.

1 Like