M17 “Gold Rush” Game Thread [No Contest]

How do you achieve this state of being?

1 Like

I must know

Well yesterday I was awakened at 2 am because my carbon monoxide detector had a low battery

And today I wasn’t

Damn, yesterday I was awake drinking my problems away and today I was also.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if being less tired is helping me understand

Is it literally just a random accusation?

There has to be more to it than that

There is

Part of the issue is that if you don’t see it, then you’re looking at different tells than I am to sort the game, so in order for me to explain it to you in a way that is convincing I would literally have to make something up…

I will if you require it, but first you need to tell me what makes you scum read people. I will then build a case around that to your desired length.

Tbh, I would speed run this to day 3 and see where we’re at. I don’t think there’s anyway for me to not kill Gellnick, ejjana this game.

Most of my thinking on who to vote off in previous games was around who was voting off with no evidence (limiting town information) or trying to limit town discussion.

However I lost that game so I don’t know if that was the best strat

Not the best

*the previous game not games

What do you think the best strategy is?

The best (and only) way to play is to catch people on technicalities that they don’t judge to be important, and speed wagon them to kingdom come.

WHOA I completely forgot this was a thing

sorry for that everyone, hello hello

give me about an hour to catch up

thank

1 Like

This is a reasonably succinct way of explaining how star plays, its fairly old but afaik his philosophy hasn’t meaningfully changed

2 Likes

I thought you were dead

But then I realized it’s d1 this game

1 Like

Please stop talking about ongoing games that aren’t this game

That’s not a suggestion

3 Likes