M16 Game Thread

I have notes on everyone on going - that is what I took away from my last game is that I need to have things plainly written out.

I mean I also don’t think you should automatically be safe from getting D1’d just because you’re good players

I will not disagree with that

However

I will argue that neither of us has been playing in a way to deserve that in ~any world

But was be flipping the wolf in the w/v, so worst case that just misclears instead of chaining miselim

I’m back from reading btw

you know what this site needs

the popup timer

time to queue up the EoD playlist

1 Like

VOTE: EricKline
I don’t fully understand what is going on and from what I have read I don’t think the evidence is strong enough to eliminate someone

vote still stays on orange because I still don’t like either wagon

if anyone wants to last minute CFD join me

but if we have to choose between the two i think 000peo gives a tiny bit more info?

what is that playlist

laserlab:

also laserlab:

2 Likes

oh

in a tie the scum choose who dies

so unless both are scum a town always dies in a tie

I’d just like to say if there is 30 seconds left and we are still tied Im switching my vote. No ties at EoD, I’m morally against it

then why did you vote for him

@everyone

CFD to laserlab?

confidential

suffice to say it varies based on alignment

1 Like

no

3 Likes

@EricKline tell me real quick why your vote is on kaylee?

Okay so let’s talk about the inactives

It’s annoying because you feel bad voting them out? But at the same time it’s like they haven’t done much. Which is problematic. Okay if you are reading this do not draw attention to this post I’m anyway. I’m the vengeful. If you x me today I will x squirrel but I suggest you don’t. Same with to tonight. So with that I think we have to consider taking out some of the quite people.

What do you y’all think? I don’t want to go way off the rails here but it’s kinda self prez time.

ek you should probably self-pres or cfd now

1 Like

VOTE: EricKline

ties bad

Current count from the bot

EricKline (5): Ari_2412, Squirrel2412, Quin, k.aylee2412, laserlab
000peo (5): Arete, orangeandblack5, bepwei, JKBear331, EricH
orangeandblack5 (2): clonedcheese, GoalkeeperBoss
GoalkeeperBoss (1): cattypaws_f
k.aylee2412 (1): EricKline

Not Voting (3): TheFlash, 000peo, GTacc