M16 Game Thread

@Arete

@gellnick

Tho fortunately I was never truly intending to hold onto that fakeclaim

It was mostly just to prevent ppl being sus of the nightkill

In retrospect, I coulda probably built a world with scum!brandon if I wasn’t so in my head that he had to be town or we had lost.

I thought about it once or twice (when I suggested brandon quin Scumteam) but I had it in my head he would never make things as complicated as he was

Oh, also I accidentally posted in the game thread instead of the scum chat once.

It was a post the day after we found catty. I was saying something to her about how we would have lost if she CC’d arete.

As soon as I hit reply, I realized my mistake and edited the post to say "opinions? ".

I apologize if this edit was against the rules. I just didnt know what else to do. Also, the original message waa visible if anyone clicked the pencil icon on my post.

oh

uh

So everyone is very clear, that little ploy to try and convince you that I wasn’t gonna use my vengeful was bs, I just didn’t want to die

Ofc I’d never do something that selfish

1 Like

Yeah. It gets really confusing with multiple chats on a phone.

I think the right approach was less “who is scum” and moreso “who isn’t?”

Like if you ran with that GKB being clear bit, the only person you had left to clear was Laser and I feel like that’s pretty easy to do if you focus on “is this newbie scum?”

beyond that quin was not only town for their actions but also for neighborizer as first in the draft and then by PoE you had your team

basically I think you’d do well to spend more time re-evaluating everybody on the basis of “who isn’t scum”

looking for weird interactions with other flipped scum is also helpful and in this case noticing that both brandn and squirrel were acting super weird about Arete’s claim could have helped tie everything together

especially after catty flipped traitor tracker it should have been apparent that the scum didn’t know there wouldn’t be an ACop CC and to look for who was TMIing that they knew Arete was gonna get CC’d by a real ACop and/or was TMIing that catty was the real ACop/Tracker (brandn in particular did this)

but even if we didn’t do that I definitely think had you started from scratch and backread each of the other players individually (and maybe even considered the reads of dead VTs fire and I) we would have come much closer to breaking out of the downwards spiral

also don’t vote in MyLo

dead chat knew that at least

oh

yeah that’s totally against the rules

DRAW! I call for a draw!

(the draw part is a joke but that is legitimately very against the rules)

4 Likes

Yeah uh

Draw, we would have totally won otherwise

Totally…

1 Like

Fair. I wish I hadn’t editied. I just panicked. I could have just explained the post away. I had a really good excuse for it.

actual bruh moment

1 Like

yous lucky I didn’t notice because if I had I woulda been forced to un-edit it

0599a0fb7d89228f2b6dc8934413c3aaa610e7bc

Game art :slight_smile:

4 Likes

and I think it becomes way harder to simply explain away when you clearly tried to hide it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mean. I talked about it in the scum chat with Squirrel and gellnick never said anything about it. So I assumed it was ok since it was a mispost.

I think abovementioned would be a great way to discredit Brandn

1 Like