M16 Game Thread

Everyone has replied with their numbers.

Please DM me if I made any mistakes. You should be able to tell what your draft position is.
Also, please DM me your role choices.

Draft Pos Player 1st No. 2nd No.
1 Player 1 5 1
2 Player 2 13 8
3 Player 3 14 8
4 Player 4 2 2
5 Player 5 2 3
6 Player 6 10 3
7 Player 7 10 4
8 Player 8 1 3
9 Player 9 1 1
10 Player 10 1 1
11 Player 11 4 1
12 Player 12 4 4
13 Player 13 4 13
14 Player 14 3 3
15 Player 15 3 5
16 Player 16 3 6
17 Player 17 3 13
7 Likes

Game will start 2021-01-01T17:00:00Z.

Role cards will be sent out soon.

7 Likes

Role cards should have been sent out.

Please PM me if you did not get your role card

5 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 25 hours.

Hi

Day 1 Start.

The remnants of the Republic after its defeat by the two Sith Lords, Darth ------ and Darth ------, are struggling to regroup under the command of Jedi Master Yoda. However, unbeknownst to both the Republic and the Sith, a third faction has entered in the chaos left by the defeat of the Republic, the Separatist Faction. As the Sith are busy building a massive fleet of Squirrel-class Star Destroyers and Orange-class Star Cruisers at the Hypnos Shipyards to finish capturing the galaxy, the Republic attempts to disrupt some of their operations and gain the shipyards in order to build their own Kline-class transports and Groot-class starfighters. As the remnants of the Republic attack the Sith shipyards, Jedi Master Yoda senses the presence of a Darth ------, as well as another, unknown, power in the Force, a power never before known to the Jedi.

Note: Any inclusion in this story is purely coincidental and has no relevance whatsoever to the game.

Day 1 has started and will end 2021-01-03T05:00:00Z.

If you have any questions, please ask them in your role PM instead of in the game chat.

Yo yo yo

My numbers are 3 and 6, I have no role

Or do I

I was 4/4, no role

Also Darth is clearly one of them

If only darth was actually playing

2 Likes

The correct move is everyone claims no role btw

1 Like

Keep it up :+1:

Yes

1 Like

I am here and ready to talk just like in the past but this time I also have slippers, blanket, sweater on with snow outside. Oh and also VOTE: @000peo

1 Like

Oh btw if somebody claims your numbers don’t freak out

I was straight up 17th in the draft lol - didnt get a role

2 Likes

Ari get back in here, talk to us

Loser

2 Likes

VOTE: theflash

1 Like