LotR Mafia

Worldview here is urist laserlab town not really much more for me to do

VOTE: Made

Why do you think urist is town

Voted mafia D1 D2, was on in a timely fashion idt it looks like bussing and doubt urist would bus like that twice anyways since itā€™s bad play.

D3 tunnel on orange is like, why would he ever do that as mafia after securing the towncred from bussing both partners if heā€™s mafia

nope lol, missed that

I just realized Harry Potter is in the LotR game lmao

VOTE: Made

okay, so if youā€™re town (and you voted squirll so you might be), you have to see that Dusk is scum here. Check his voting record
VOTE: Dusk

also, we donā€™t hammer here, thatā€™s just silly, even if you think iā€™m scum

Laserlabā€™s reaction to yesterdayā€™s eod seems genuine and matches mine, so Iā€™m reading that slot town

Dusk was also the only one to read the roles, which could mean they were the only one who realized the wrong person diedā€¦ GTH, the intended person was Urist

Yeah, Urist was deff the protect target

Dusk had too much information, and outed their kill target?

oh no no no no no

To clarify, Iā€™m saying that Dusk was the only one who realized the role Because they knew the wrong person died

I thought orangeā€™s ability didnā€™t protect against kills

Srceenplay unvoting to avoid a town chop solitifies them as town for me. Assuming Urist was the kill target, and Laserlab reaction to yesterdayā€™s wtfery is genuine, Dusk is just the answer here.

(thanks for posting, i was spam blocked)

Iā€™m not saying Dusk had info on orangeā€™s ability. Iā€™m saying Duskā€™s town read on Orange and Urist are because he knows for sure theyā€™re both town.

1 Like

@Urist What are your thoughts?

also if we get this wrong we lose right?