LAPD Mafia OVER

N.

I don’t know how andres can’t be a cop after saying N word

5 Likes

You are the worst, so this checks out.

1 Like

Bomb?

I got Tier’s favorite role.

I think you’re Town based on the fact that you’ve posted more than twice already. Is this fair?

2 Likes

Okay I have like 1 read here. And Chess and Nanook are probably not the same alignment?

I won’t vote there though. It’s too early and I’m going to get a fake red check used against me if I lead either lynch.

I can lead the nanook lynch if you’d prefer

Why don’t I do this.

VOTE: Phraze

Sure pirate sir.

Riboflavor

Jake’s ears perked up

“Ah, a theory, eh? Care to elaborate on that, or are you gonna stay silent on that subject?”

Explain.

Literally anything then

GET YER LANDLUBBIN ARSE ABORD ME VESSEL, THE FAIR S.S. CLEM EMBARKS ERE NIGHTFALL AN YE’LL BE REMISS TER MISS IT

1 Like

Riboflavor?
Andres are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Well, Nanook and Chess aren’t really sounding like the are masons now are they? Chess is literally voting Nanook and proposed a quicklynch, and instead of fighting it, Nanook agreed. That was odd. At least to me. They like to give each other the benefit of the doubt I feel.

It’s just a guess. It’s still way too early anyway.

1 Like

Yeah they didn’t find each other as masons I also thought about that, nice.

How do I know that what you are thinking is the same thing that I’m thinking, which only someone that was thinking the same thing that I was thinking would know but if we both said we were thinking the same thing and actually said it?

I’m trying to be more like Urist, the best player on site. Which means I should add, uhm, YAAR!

1 Like

I’ll just claim
my modifier is drug dealer which is basically a super miller.

I get the guiltiest possible result to EVERYTHING when I’m targeted (guilty to cop, always tracked to kill, etc.). My understanding is that its for when i’m targeted (so watcher doesn’t affect) and there’s some shit on loyalty and disloyalty which I don’t really get but yeah.

at least I’m not a death miller :thinking:

1 Like

@Kiymali_Pide YARRR
ak

1 Like