LAPD Mafia OVER

I think it’s

RUdPyQP

2 Likes

@GTacc @Kiymali_Pide stick with english plz
its okay to explain stuff in turkish if one of you is confused or something and english isn’t cutting it but don’t have entire convos/“hidden info” in turkish blahblahblah

I thought about installing a translation plugin but those suck and can’t get slang for shit

tldr;

2 Likes

@GTacc im not sure but i dont want to risk it

Who is a peasant?

It was an if statement, not sure about anything

Good flavor

Attention townies,

I have a problem.

The last umpteem games I’ve been in, I had the ability to talk to Elli privately, whether through scumchat or neighborhoods or lovers or wutever else.

This game I cannot talk to Elli privately. Someone, please add me and Elli to your neighborhood.

This is super important and I love you all,
Doggo

2 Likes

you can talk to him here just disguise it as anime weeb chat and nobody will read it

1 Like

Hey guys you should check out this animoo it’s called bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan

2 Likes

There’s another one i really like it’s called Elfen Lied it’s p cute good if you’re looking for a lighthearted romp

has anyone watched an anime called The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

i tried watching it but couldn’t get through it, it really sucked.

1 Like

banned

2 Likes

haha he got my like

2 Likes

Wat

Haruhi best girl

oh wow that’s so weird i didn’t think anyone could watch that show, let alone enjoy it

i have a tshirt i got from volunteering at otakuthon montreal a few years back. it has a totally slammin anime babe on the back. i wear it whenever i want to make mantis jealous

1 Like