LAPD Mafia OVER

I don’t say the same things every game what.

you realize that i’ve rolled scum in my last like 4 or 5 games on site and you’re basing meta on that right

Elli what is your read on Jake

sorry guys voting on substrings (elli, jake, etc.) should work now.

1 Like

i haven’t thought about the game since I claimed tbh

Because star did like this, I might consider Elli telling the truth here, but that doesn’t mean Elli = locktown.

Oh chesskid isn’t acting like town I’m SUSPICIOUS

ELLI wheres ur reads at man

Omg post more!?!?!?

1 Like

Andres???

1 Like

2 Likes

Star almost certainly liked it because elli said fuck you Star, lol

You came out and outright said you don’t care about this game basically, so yeah I’m going to express skepticism about that.

Asking Elli to state what he wants to do based on how he plays is totally logical.

And highlighting a person that has posted once and asking them to share their thoughts seem like Town positive behavior to me.

I’m not that good about shit posting so I try to be somewhat methodical. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?

You can learn to shitpost i believe in you

1 Like

wait, i thought it was intentional that you said the same things every game @Andresvmb, i thought you pulled your posts from a flowchart to make yourself harder to read

No. And I’m not hard to read. Outside of getting carried as Scum, when is the last time I actually helped win a game as Scum? Like really? Unless it’s like Matroschka or some other concept like that where posting or information is limited in some way, I have yet to be consistently TR as Scum in any game I have played.

I actually hate you right now.

3 Likes

I’m still salty about that game tbh

Which game