Kebap Mafia - Endgame

anyway partners are super relevant here and the massclaim has such been a clusterfuck that it’s been lost under the mire.

I’m going to assume @MetalSonic is town (again urist is right that if you don’t use your ability today it’s basically scum claiming so please use it).

Seth/GKB makes a lot of sense imo.
Seth/Phraze is a :gigathonk: that’s possible.
GKB/Phraze is also possible.

doggo/sunbell should both town by play/claim/balance reasons so we’re just looking for the most reliable shot out of the three above so if there’s some interaction that removes one of the three pairings we’re gucci. since there’ll be someone “confirmed” left.

1 Like

End of the day wagons are stunningly uninformative outside of supporting that those 3 potential pairs are correct. (funnily enough they’re also exactly the 3 off the inevitable jake yesterday making jake’s wagon all town which makes a lot of sense).

actually strongly leaning gkb as the best option here (lynching within the smaller group away from the distracting claims clustercluck a la Liars Cub @Urist :stuck_out_tongue: )

Seth has been pretty regularly pushing phraze, and at the moment phraze is pushing back on seth… I don’t think they make these current wagons if they’re the team together.

I do think that the vanilla flavor claim / pr role claim thing is sus for Seth. Also, forgive me if i’m not a fan of the fakeclaim, there’s been way too many of them this game.
@Phraze @GoalkeeperBoss as the supposed vanillas, what’re your flavors?

GKB… he only really shows up to join wagons (on town) with no reasoning, so there’s not much in his favor here. I’m good with a shot here, and i might as well slap down a VOTE: GoalkeeperBoss for good measure.

our air conditioner just blew up, won’t have internet for a bit.

Yikes.

Dayvig: GoalKeeperBoss

Just because there’s a goalkeeper doesn’t mean you can’t score.

Most definitely not what the quote is used for.

Votecount as of post #1590

Phraze (2): Seththeking, MetalSonic
Seththeking (2): DoggoPlays, Phraze
GoalkeeperBoss (1): sunbell

Not Voting (3): GoalkeeperBoss, Ellibereth, Urist

I think we lose.
Urist and Phraze are the mafia.

I’m a Traitor that knows Urist and Phraze are Mafia!
GG!
We did it Guys!
:laughing:

“Well, it is between you and me then!”
You all hear this sound and now you can only vote between @GoalkeeperBoss and @MetalSonic.
End of day has changed and the day will end after 24 hours or when a majority is reached.

Not Voting (8): DoggoPlays, Ellibereth, GoalkeeperBoss, MetalSonic, Phraze, Seththeking, sunbell, Urist

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Gee, better hope Seth was lying about that claim like the 30000x other times he’s lied!

VOTE: GoalKeeperBoss

Because I could’ve changed my target to Seth/Phraze/Urist during the lag and it would be really sad if the one time Seth was telling the truth in this game and we could win the game I didn’t believe him!

But it’s just a game, everything’s cool.

@sunbell
My flavor is Kıymalı Pide.

Also… The only thing going for GoalKeeperBoss to me was the early vanilla crumb…probably the first. But thinking about it, he could have been scum with a prepared fakeclaim.
Seth is ugh at this point… Tempted to just vote there. But site meta on fakeclaiming I guess.

VOTE: GoalKeeperBoss

Oh wait… MetalSonic gladiated. Works.