Jungle of Bullshit Xtreme 7p (Endgame)

You really don’t care huh?

Chess claimed scum earlier and you had a totally different reaction to him

Pressed the heart button instead of the reply below mb
Ye idk how it’s possible for town to win unless town is lynched. Mafia would have majority again on D2 with 4/2 votes
Oh wait I’m slow in that case they’ll need to continue lynching mafia if they fear the IC
Unless this is not auto when game reaches 2/2 town would always try to lynch themselves
Big thonk
I’m more up to

Ye from what I’ve saw thinking once you get lynched you pick IC could be real slip or deliberate one

I got my weeb friend at uc davis into maf and he made an app to compare player habits as each alignment. Gimme that gun so I can bump some pumped up kicks.

waitt lynched townie shoots all their rounds in the first twilight?

lol I have no chance of getting the gun. Maf should gun the me so I can test this program. I’ll probs fuck it up despite having plenty of good games for most all of you. no balls maf

i think ur fundamentally already fucking up by trying to apply something like that to a majority mafia game.

wym? I just wanna go on a killimg spree.

i assume any habit tracking is done via words/time stamps and I’d be surprised if it has a super good results for weird setups.

“weird” in the sense that this is fundamentally differently mechanically from presumably the majority of the sample.

im bound to fuck it up, first trial run. I may even procrastinate too long. Maf could just win if they aren’t quivering vagoos.

if you actually have a friend that built something put me in touch.
we’re building a habit engine into the site atm so outside input would be good

we can talk after game.

toen needs to agree on a single lynch and early. That forces maf to show their hand if we get lucky with our pick since we have so little input this game.

I havent input any data yet, but chess seems like the other town.

this game is somehow worse than regular jung of bs

VOTE: Nanook is selfvoting. I want the gun as much as the next guy, but just self voting doesn’t help sort vig shots/lynches later on.

Votecount as of post #77

Nanook (2): Nanook, ErikaFurudo
Chesskid3 (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (4): chesskid3, DS, yurkin, Ellibereth

Fun fact: Roasted chickpeas are made by roasting chickpeas.

So the fact that I came out self voting and the push has mostly been against that should tell the other townie that I’m town. If I were scum I’d be the designated sacrifice, and yet erika is the only person that’s been interested in killing me.

So I’m hard leaning towards erika as the other town rn.

Ok guess you guys will be in lylo then amirite