Josh Mafia - Day 4

VOTE: chadmd for doggo

Hello everyone welcome to duskā€™s talk on the mechanics of radā€™s role.

A compulsive d1 daycop one shot. Compulsive seems like an odd modifier for town doesnt it? Why would a d1 daycop not want to use their role, threeā€™s no need to have a compulsive modifier. Seems like a mechanic that would be on a scum daycop who doesnā€™t want to be forced into clearing someone.

Notice how rad didnā€™t claim his daycop before using it, if you compare it to dann, he claimed his shot before using it. Rad had no reason not to claim his daycop as town before using it, because it was a one-shot, hes not going to be killed for it. It gives town a chance to have input on where he uses it.

Not claiming to me seems like he was trying to hide his role because he was afraid of clearing me, so he just didnā€™t tell anyone about it.

UNTIL he gets a guilty on a town. Then he claims it because he can push the lynch on a town slot.

We also know that rad wasnā€™t unlucky, set-up wise the mechanical interaction between rad and rob was guarentee, josh planned this to happen with the way the roles were designed it was unavoidable.

To me this makes rads role, despite being a cop very anti-town and I think rad is scum. He has a whole specifically designed to get a guilty on a town slot d1, which he wasnā€™t going to open claim until he did get a guilty on town to his surprise.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

1 Like

claps

VOTE: Rad

their reads arent entirely grounded in meta as duckling expanded on, ur being extremely reductionist to make this claim

theres actually somehting much more important concerning radicate im waitign for them to respond to my highlight

bad theory dusk

1 Like

agreed

im suprised nobodies hinted at what ive noticed wrt radicate

That heā€™s locktown? psure thatā€™s everyone

Im impatient so ill get my thought out

radicate claims to be treestumped
metal sonic claims that he dies if he isnt on an eod wagon

what do we make of these two facts

:thinking:

On what ground is this

Spit it out nagito

if there is a role with a capability to treestump somebody why did they not treestump the person who dies if they arent on an eod wagon

1 Like

It was obviously compulsive to bait us into lynching the miller who is not allowed to claim.

The role treestumps himself not others?

did radicate say he self tree stumped

:man_shrugging:

@RADicate

If treestump is town they might not have wanted to kill ms? Tbh I didnā€™t make that connection so it probably isnā€™t safe to assume they would too. Thereā€™s also the possibility that ms is the treestumper, or he is on a scumteam with it.