Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

I AM HITLER AND I SHALL BE NOMINATED CHANCELLOR AND RULE OVER THIS THIRD REICH

HEIL

It’s not.

Being too angry to empathize with people is why Hitler, Bin Laden, my dad, etc. exist.

There’s a reason it’s called the cycle of abuse.

I’m the doctor! Heck yeah.

Jk, I’m actually the jailkeeper

PSYCH. I’m actually actually a Paranoid Dart Owner.

What would be my role haha

Probably scum tbh

VOTE: MS

With a side of gtacc.

scum are in the people who didn’t vote me or the big wagon which flipped scum

{duskfall, m2h, chesskid, key, andres}

A big and beautiful day today!

i won 1 state in the electoral college yesterday, thanks for your support, but i have to win more. keep those presidential votes coming!

Despite the Phony Witch Hunt, we will continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Thank you!!

btw, nanook is lying about being a PGO, because i visited him last night and didn’t die. only scum benefit from such a scummy fake claim

VOTE: Nanook

He is a national disgrace who is destroying the City of London!

No reason at first but I now suspect he may be trying to flood our green suppermajority with beautiful and talendted red people.

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go…However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Despite the Greatest Presidential Harassment of all time by people that are very dishonest and want to destroy our Country, we are doing great in the Polls, even better than in 2016, and will be packed at the Tuesday Announcement Rally in Orlando, Florida. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Wow thanks kushner, very cool

I mean, I did say it was nonlethal. I know reading comprehension isn’t in the presidential skill set, but still…

I have no idea what am I doing.