Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

He ckaimsed resritcion to me and wis modhkilled

another hoodlem that can die

flip

[hide=flips i guess]
Hi NotMafia,

You are a Professor. You are not allowed to hammer any players, or you will get a strike. Additionally, any vote you place must be accompanied with a post at least 100 words in length explaining the vote - including RVS. Additionally, you must vote at least 5 times per day phase, or you will get a strike. Additionally, if there is a Jester in the game, they must be dead by endgame or you automatically lose. This restriction will be lifted if you call them a cunt in your nightly teachings by endgame. You may teach a player each night - this allows you to send your target a message up to 10 words (no minimum restriction). This may have other effects on certain players.

Hi Nanook,

You are Rich. You must claim at least 3 different PRs each day phase. You must make one of these believable, and sell it very hard. If I don’t believe you’re genuinely trying to sell your claim, you will exit the game immediately with a loss. You are paranoid, so you will attack anybody who tries to visit you at night. However, guns are scary, so you will instead shoot them with a paralytic dart, vanillaizing them for the rest of the game. Additionally, you are neighbours with DS.

Hi Tier,

You are vanilla.

Hi Ellibereth,

You are the Survivor. You automatically exit the game with a loss if you ever die before endgame. Otherwise, your wincon is as normal. Additionally, you must post at least 5 times per IRL day, or you will receive a strike. Additionally, you must have at least 100 words explaining every vote you make, or you will receive a strike. Survivors have lots of tools to survive. You are a 1 shot PGO (pick a night to activate), 1 shot Hider, 1 shot upgraded Governor (governor + also skips the following night, these will be announced in separate posts).

Hi Urist,

You are a German during the Nazi regime. If a day phase ends and the longest word is not in one of your posts, you will immediately exit the game with a loss. Additionally, germans hate small talk, so you are not allowed to use any polite mannerisms - this includes greetings, apologies, and things like “fair enough”. Additionally, Germans have no sense of humor, so you can not meme or make jokes. However, if you post a meme or joke in German (rather than English), it is allowable. For example, you can post: ein Einzeiler pro Tag hält den Arzt fern. You have 3 night actions, each can be used once per game. You may gas a player, killing them. You may lock a player in an internment camp, roleblocking them and protecting them from kills for that night. You may experiment on a player, and you will learn their alignment during these tests.

Hi chesskid3,

You are RadiantCowbells. Every post you make has to be an exact copy paste of a post you (RadiantCowbells) (https://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20971&sid=1f00198fd4314041bb227d5d51e06f0e) have made on mafiascum. There are exceptions, though. Twice per game but no more than once per day phase, you must have an emotional blowup, taking up at least 10 posts. Twice per game but no more than once per day phase, you must threaten to replace out - this can be combined with the emotional blowup. Once per game, you must bold “I’m replacing out” - this can be combined as well. At that point, if at least 3 people ask you to stay in thread, I will put you back in your slot - otherwise, it will remain idle until the start of the next day phase at which place you will be put back in anyways. If you fail to complete any of these by endgame, you will exit the game with a loss, unless you die day 1 and completed the max possible requirements (1 of each). Each night, you may yell at a player, roleblocking them.

Hi Duskfall98,

You are a Lightweight. Every post you make has to be “drunkposting” - lots of typos, a little bit nonsensical, etc. If at least half of the words in any given post are not misspelt, you might get a strike - not a hard number, just be reasonable. Drunk people get angry, so you must type in all caps any post you make a vote in (including the persons name), and any post you make at night (your time) (night = when its dark out) - again, not a hard time, be reasonable. Drunk people are tough, so you are 1 shot bulletproof. They’re also violent, so you’re a 1 shot vigilante.

Hi Andresvmb,

You are a Shitposter. Each post you make must be no longer than 10 words. You must be in the top half of posters by endgame or you will automatically exit the game with a loss. You must post at least 1 post that gets 3 or more likes per day phase, or you will receive a strike.Additionally, you will engage in RVS; you will not be able to post anything other than a naked vote until post #300, and you must have at least 25 naked votes by that point. You may heal one player each night, but only if you end the day voting them.

Hi M2H,

You are a Twin. Each post, you must reply, argumentatively, to the previous post - hence, your personalities will rotate. Each post must be at least 20 words long. If you do not post at least 20 times per day phase, you will receive a strike. If I deem your arguments don’t have enough meat, you will receive a strike. Additionally, you may not use any player in the game’s name during a day phase, ever, or you will receive a strike. The only exception is when placing a vote, and you may not abuse this. You can also Role Cop one player night 1, and will then enter a PT with them - congrats on finding your long lost twin!

Hi Key,

You Suck. You start the game as a secret SK, regardless of what alignment you role. You have no night kill nor any other action. If you can convince a player to say each of the following words, you will be converted to whatever alignment you rolled: meatloaf, sardines, dynasty, spelunking, marathon, fucknugget. However, they must all be said by different players; if one player says more than one, only the first will count. Additionally, if you are role copped in any way, the person who cops you is not allowed to hint at or claim this role either. Additionally, you are not allowed to be polite; no “pleases”, “thank yous”, “:P”, “hi”, nor other pleasantries. At night, you may target a player and protect them from a kill, and you will kill their attacker. However, you will also die.

Hi ErikaFurudo,

You are a Watcher. You Watch things. Each night you may Watch somebody, seeing everybody who targets them. Watch out, though; if you Watch 10 visits from scum throughout the game, you will commit suicide instantly. Watch out again! You need to Watch your language, if you swear at any point you will receive a strike. Watch your attitude! If your posts ever lack a positive connotation at all, you will receive a strike, and this will be strictly moderated. Watch out! If you are ever in the bottom half of posters at the end of a day phase, you will exit the game with a loss.

Hi Srceenplay,

You are a Bitch. You take 1 less vote to lynch. You are unable to be healed. You can give an STD to a player and they will be told they contracted an STD, but you may not take any other actions that night. You must call each living player a sexually-charged insult (such as “Srceenplay is a whore”) every day phase, or you will receive a strike. These must be in separate posts, and you may not repeat insults all game (you can use the words again but they won’t count).

Hi KatyushaGB,

You are Super Epic Awesome Man. Each time you

Hi MetalSonic,

You are Trump. You must be one of the 3 most voted players by endgame, or you will automatically lose. Only end of day votecounts count. If you get lynched, however, all votes on your lynch wagon will not count. Additionally, at least half of your posts have to be copy/pasted Donald Trump tweets, only changed to fit context of the thread (ie names). Each night, you may target a player, robbing them and taking their action to use the following night. Each night, you may arrest a player, protecting and roleblocking them. You can choose to blow up and kill yourself along with 2 people voting you of your choice at any given time, dragging down your allies - this expires at LyLo.

Hi ActionDan,

You are Action Dan! You must speak LOTS! If you don’t post at least 25 times per IRL day, you will receive a strike. Additionally, you must speak with PASSION! Any adverb you use must be repeated at least 5 times. This is very very very very very important, so you must use at least 1 adverb in every post! You move FAST, so you can track a player each night and see who they visit. You are also a NINJA with your speed, so nobody can see your visits.

Hi DS,

You are a Scholar. You are not allowed to post within 15 minutes of your previous post. Additionally, you must post at least 10 times per irl day or you will get a strike. Additionally, you must post at least one 500+ word-long post per irl day (this counts towards the 10) or you will get a strike - quotations and the like do not count. Each night phase, you may study somebody and learn their role - you may share these results. Additionally, you are neighbours with Nanook.

Hi StarV,

You are the GOAT. Each night, you must pm me a list of every living person person in the game, from town to scum. If at least half (rounded up) of the living scum are not in the bottom half of your reads list, you will get a strike. If you roll town, you are not allowed to claim your role nor your submitted lists and results. Additionally, if you roll town, and all living scum are the bottom of your reads list, you will instantly exit the game with a win - this does not count when 1 scum is alive.

Have some role pms!

1 Like

@chesskid3
@KatyushaGB
@Tier
@GTacc
@Andresvmb
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Urist
@StarV
@Srceenplay
@Duskfall98

RESET

Day start. Nobody died. Deadline in 72 hours or so, 9 AM EST June 27th.

@chesskid3
@KatyushaGB
@Tier
@GTacc
@Andresvmb
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Urist
@StarV
@Srceenplay
@Duskfall98

VOTE: Duskfall98

VOTE: chesskid3

VOTE: Srceenplay

Scum play

I’m the best, you can sheep me now.

Ch

VOTE: Duskfall98

Chesskid can you say something about me (redflavor)

Like all 3 of {LUV, Creature, Redflavor} are trying so hard to be lockscum but one of them has to be town, so.

This is your chance redflavor babe. One on one with confirmed town. Why did you scumread me so much that it was worth not playing the game for 40 pages?

Josh can you dm me responding to my original role PM. I’ve forgotten my role and cant find my PM.:frowning:

1 Like

Nvm found it

Y am j votered smh

Bi de way I gots a std lasht nite

Because you subbed in, told you have a plan but didn’t say what the plan was and said you’ll explain the plan only if we all agreed to do the plan. Like I think it is stupid to say we will do whatever you say just because you have a plan. And you yell at us for scumreading you. Like… what???
I was also scumreading you a bit for winning against me in my first game at ms. I mean you subbed in after I was lyched d1 but I was still kinda mad at how we lost the game. I think I will tell the story:
I searched forum mafia in google and MS was the first forum came to the results. I registered, then inned for a game.
After a week, I confirmed my PM and posted first to the game. I made my first posts, then mastina made a giant post as IC then I said “I should also make long posts” to myself and made a post with a lot of words (just like I am doing right now but of course that post was not this long, I’m trying hard to make this post long actually) and after that post, mastina started to tunneling me for faking my post.
Hi there!
I’m mastina, your Inexperience Challenged player: I am both your teacher and a player.

Now! I must warn you: In my past ICing experience, I’ve discovered that while I might teach well, and while I may be a decent player, I kinda suck when combining the two. (But, newbie games are a place where everyone learns: newbies, SEs, ICs, and moderators alike.) So if I don’t give you what you need to grow your game, I do apologize.

That being said, I’m trying out a new approach: teaching by example primarily through play. The best teacher is experience; unless I’m either directly asked or I see something I deem particularly egregious (e.g. seriously advocating for a No Lynch), I’ll let you play around and figure out what does(/n’t) work.

With luck, it’ll cut back on my rambling. I’ll try not to make too long an introductory post, so I’ll wrap up with this:
VOTE: RedFlavor.

Critical thinking question1: Why do you suppose I voted RedFlavor? (Hint: The answer isn’t that I am scum who can’t think of an alternative.)
Critical thinking question2: Why do you suppose I asked critical thinking question 1? (Hint: The answer isn’t that I am scum too lazy to think of reasons for voting RedFlavor.)

I’ll answer both when every player has checked in or after 72 hours have passed ((expired on 2017-08-03 16:32:26)), whichever comes first.
In exchange, I expect everyone to answer both questions.

Was what she said. Like that is obviously going after low hanging fruit.

In post 16, Yooh wrote:
Hello there!
Ooh, I like Yooh.

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Please keep playing here your username is just so amazing that you absolutely MUST stay around even if you don’t keep playing mafia you just have to stay around on the site a name like yours is just too good to disappear.)

To mastina : What do you think about PsykoSavant?
Specifically I love this! So much that I’ll answer in fact. I was planning on saying this later, but since you asked: PsykoSavant is someone I’m ambivalent on and he’s the only player who’s posted thusfar I don’t have a locked down read on. To be more specific, I can’t lock down what’s the drive behind his 14, which is all I’ve got to judge him by right now. On the one hand, his commentary is good and I don’t think he matches that well as a scumbuddy with someone else I think is scum. On the other hand, there’s no engaging of others who had posted, yet also no random vote. He popped in to make a comment and did nothing else. So I can’t tell yet, not off of just his one post. I’ll let you know what I think when I see more posts of his.

Is what she said after. Anyways, I will tell rest of the story tomorrow.

2 Likes