Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

Chesskid can you say something about me (redflavor)

Like all 3 of {LUV, Creature, Redflavor} are trying so hard to be lockscum but one of them has to be town, so.

This is your chance redflavor babe. One on one with confirmed town. Why did you scumread me so much that it was worth not playing the game for 40 pages?

Josh can you dm me responding to my original role PM. I’ve forgotten my role and cant find my PM.:frowning:

1 Like

Nvm found it

Y am j votered smh

Bi de way I gots a std lasht nite

Because you subbed in, told you have a plan but didn’t say what the plan was and said you’ll explain the plan only if we all agreed to do the plan. Like I think it is stupid to say we will do whatever you say just because you have a plan. And you yell at us for scumreading you. Like… what???
I was also scumreading you a bit for winning against me in my first game at ms. I mean you subbed in after I was lyched d1 but I was still kinda mad at how we lost the game. I think I will tell the story:
I searched forum mafia in google and MS was the first forum came to the results. I registered, then inned for a game.
After a week, I confirmed my PM and posted first to the game. I made my first posts, then mastina made a giant post as IC then I said “I should also make long posts” to myself and made a post with a lot of words (just like I am doing right now but of course that post was not this long, I’m trying hard to make this post long actually) and after that post, mastina started to tunneling me for faking my post.
Hi there!
I’m mastina, your Inexperience Challenged player: I am both your teacher and a player.

Now! I must warn you: In my past ICing experience, I’ve discovered that while I might teach well, and while I may be a decent player, I kinda suck when combining the two. (But, newbie games are a place where everyone learns: newbies, SEs, ICs, and moderators alike.) So if I don’t give you what you need to grow your game, I do apologize.

That being said, I’m trying out a new approach: teaching by example primarily through play. The best teacher is experience; unless I’m either directly asked or I see something I deem particularly egregious (e.g. seriously advocating for a No Lynch), I’ll let you play around and figure out what does(/n’t) work.

With luck, it’ll cut back on my rambling. I’ll try not to make too long an introductory post, so I’ll wrap up with this:
VOTE: RedFlavor.

Critical thinking question1: Why do you suppose I voted RedFlavor? (Hint: The answer isn’t that I am scum who can’t think of an alternative.)
Critical thinking question2: Why do you suppose I asked critical thinking question 1? (Hint: The answer isn’t that I am scum too lazy to think of reasons for voting RedFlavor.)

I’ll answer both when every player has checked in or after 72 hours have passed ((expired on 2017-08-03 16:32:26)), whichever comes first.
In exchange, I expect everyone to answer both questions.

Was what she said. Like that is obviously going after low hanging fruit.

In post 16, Yooh wrote:
Hello there!
Ooh, I like Yooh.

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Please keep playing here your username is just so amazing that you absolutely MUST stay around even if you don’t keep playing mafia you just have to stay around on the site a name like yours is just too good to disappear.)

To mastina : What do you think about PsykoSavant?
Specifically I love this! So much that I’ll answer in fact. I was planning on saying this later, but since you asked: PsykoSavant is someone I’m ambivalent on and he’s the only player who’s posted thusfar I don’t have a locked down read on. To be more specific, I can’t lock down what’s the drive behind his 14, which is all I’ve got to judge him by right now. On the one hand, his commentary is good and I don’t think he matches that well as a scumbuddy with someone else I think is scum. On the other hand, there’s no engaging of others who had posted, yet also no random vote. He popped in to make a comment and did nothing else. So I can’t tell yet, not off of just his one post. I’ll let you know what I think when I see more posts of his.

Is what she said after. Anyways, I will tell rest of the story tomorrow.

2 Likes

Chesskid, if your next post is a Raybells quote, I’ll assume that you are claiming that your post restriction does not possess the leniency of only requiring half your posts to be quotes.

MVP doc tbh

Maybe I’ve learned that being a dick is the only thing that keeps me from getting mislynched in stupid situations like this one?
Like if I get the impression that I am genuinely hurting someone then I will always back down because that’s not what I want to do.
You replaced in, hard chainsawed my top scumread, and claimed a scumread on me for reasons that I know are shit. There’s no ‘reasonable’ response to that tbh.

And yes you can- but you shouldn’t because you should be aware that you are going to hold me to unreasonably high standards that Town!RC will never hold up to.
I am not lying that this is a super town game for me. If you don’t townread me in this game and you are town then I promise you there will never be a game that you think that I am town, ever.
Under that situation, I think it is best that we don’t play in the same games because I don’t want to be forced into a 1v1 with you every single game.

Emotions are much more difficult to fake than logic.

Yeah

Stop being the main course of a gang bang and you wouldn’t get an std.

What does a STD do to you?

Chesskid being RC’s groupie is getting annoying.

Yea

Gud quetion

VOTE: Duskfall98

Butt y

Butt Scum.

1 Like

MS defense and Key push, mostly.

1 Like