Jake's uPick Mafia (Canned)

General Information:

Player Amount: 5+
Day Length: 3 Days
Night Length: 1 Day
Lynch Type: Plurality only

Setup:

When joining, PM me anything. Literally anything. I’ll create a role tailored to your thing.
The faction will be randed before role creation. And yes, it will be random.
Neutrals are possible, but not guarenteed.
At the beginning, your role is guarenteed to be true, unless stated otherwise. You will flip as whatever you appear to be.
This game might be bastard

Rolelist:

lol

Additional rules:

I will not tell you what is or is not angleshooting, even if you ask. You will still be modkilled for trying to angleshoot, however.
If you need to be modkilled for major rulebreaking reasons, you will be turned into a Neutral Unrevivable Survivor, and therefore cannot win.

Hey jake couple of things:

We’re standardizing towards always allowing hammers of some sort, the difference plurality and majority is what happen when deadline hits and there’s no majority.

We may have different standards for what is and isn’t allowed than what you’re used to so I’d advise against this.

This is my one bastard game this year.

Part 1 was because bastard. (It also dissuades people from attempting to angleshoot at all)
Part 2 is because of people who intentionally got themselves modkilled to (somehow) better their team.

Wtf is this? MU?

@Players please come join.

1 Like

@ErikaFurudo, @Andresvmb, @GTacc, @Seththeking, @Drifter

I just want you guys to confirm that you are still in.

2 Likes

I’m always /in. You probably never have to worry about me.

I gave you my pick a day ago…

I’m just confiming that you’re still playing

@ErikaFurudo @GTacc I’d just need you two to submit something

1 Like

Yeah I am.

@Players if you still want to join, please do! there’s room for more.

@ErikaFurudo If you still want to play, please submit something. Otherwise I will consider you to have outted from the game.

Probably worth closing and reopening signups since it’s been a bit

Hey Nan do you wanna replace Erika?