Interest in a 2d3 game? (FULL!)

Someone asked if we could run a 2d3 game, so I’m starting this topic to assess interest and recruit victims. There are at least two people who are happy to host this setup whenever it fills.

This setup is currently used for Newbie games at MS. Cabd initially designed it, and a huge insane committee tweaked it into its current form.

Here’s the setup:

A B C
Mafia Mafia Roleblocker Mafia Rolecop Mafia Goon
Row 1 Town Cop and Town Neapolitan Town Cop and Town Tracker Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2 Town Jailkeeper and Town Doctor Town Cop and Vanilla Townie Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3 Town Cop and Town Doctor Town Neapolitan and Town Doctor Town Tracker and Town Doctor

The Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by one mafia goons and five vanilla townies appropriately, to create a 2-mafia and 7-town setup.

2d3 uses the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects. Mafia Roleblocker action takes precedence over a Town Jailkeeper action should that apply.

Mafia have access to their Private Topic at all times.

Host
fferyllt

Player Ins
GTacc
tn5471
northsidegal
ellibereth
Metal Sonic
Riley Cake
pyx
Judge Mental
Smilodon

Interested
CHESSKID3

/in

/in

What day/night lengths would you guys want?

5/2

Doesnt this setup like devolve into spirals of setup spec 100% of the time

Matrix 6 eventually became a black hole of setup spec. Is there enough data on this setup to tell, yet?

not sure that was just my impression! I love chaos though so color me interested in popcorning the shitshow

/in, 5/2 sounds fine to me or maybe 7/2, either works

/in to suck at setup spec

In

/in

/in

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

One to go!

in

I’ll try to finish this one.

OK!

I’ll get to work on setting this up. Role PMs should go out in a few hours.