House of Representatives

You guys both responded to the number and interacted in a time as which scum could never do together.

However I feel Sloon could be scum as they were late to respond in that conversation

I mean that’s literally not true, of course scum could react in that time, if they aren’t using scum chat…which I am notorious for not using, lol.

And no, your reads are not better than rand.

This is not the most irrelevant conversation, but it is certainly an irrelevant conversation nonetheless.

Why are you reacting to this so much.
Let me ask you this then.
What is your current thoughts upon Sloon?

High Doubt.

@Dab

What’s your intake on this thus far?

Cause you’re being obnoxious and repeating mistakes and I’m tired.

I don’t have any alignment relevant thoughts on any of you.

What makes you feel that I’m being Obnoxious towards you?
What mistakes am I repeating?
If your tired then go to bed.

Then come back tomorrow with a better mind set :grin:

My mindset is fine.

You’re repeating your “this can’t be TvT” mistake except with SvS this time.

I mean you’re right, it isn’t SvS, but your reasoning is absolutely atrocious and you should feel bad about it.

Seththetown

I was quoting or paraphrasing a very sophisticated tv show which features an abundance of testicles.

1 Like

I object to this post and stick my tongue out at it tauntingly.

This is what congress is like irl, I think.

1 Like

It’s okay just feel smug in how we totally would have fooled him if this was SvS, just by chatting

1 Like

Mate I appreciate the confidence but your reads aren’t bulletproof, and treating them like they are leads to situations like the first game we played together where you were town dayvig and shot town before everyone had even posted, then quickvoted in lylo to a town loss.

It’s important to try and solve but also to take into account that sometimes you’re wrong.

In other news, Seth’s “why can’t this be pure town” came across like scum to me, and “confirm me town if you can” makes me think of a previous strategy he tried when he was vig to claim VT in his first post to try and put people off.

1 Like

how is this useful for town?

nanook and key interaction:

how do you know this off the bat? they talked about numbers…?

i don’t get this question

I don’t like your ability (don’t think it’s useful for town). I don’t like how you read key and kooks interaction as TVT or TVS when all they had a numbers convo (you probably have a weird/bad reason on reading them as TVT or TVS). these are my notes from reading these posts not much since their is only like 50