Hat Microtransaction Mafia (6/15)

Moderator: @tn5421 | Co-Moderator: @fferyllt | Signed off on the sanity somewhere…: Varsoon

Can’t get enough hats? We feel you.
Ever spent too much money buying lootcrates? Take a seat and laugh with us about how microtransactions have ruined everything.

15 players
Only semi-normal.
Not bastard.
No eggs allowed.

Are you with me?

People that are with me:
currently unnamed metal sonic / alisae hydra
@RileyCake
@_fferyllt
@ErikaFurudo
@Ellibereth
@Josh
@NotMafia

People who disappoint Winston:
everyone else

In

Who wants to hydra? Seems like a good one

1 Like

I’m thinking alisae if she joins this game

IN

1 Like

Ok <3

Do we choose a new name or stick with index chan? <3

New name

/in

I’ll play.
May or may not hydra.

Alisae and metal sonic will be hydraing as “no lynch”

We will make the account later

in

if u wanna hydra msg or I’ll just go solo

There is at least one Vanilla Town in this game.
There is at least one Mafia Goon in this game.
There are particular dead thread mechanics in play; as such no spoilers will be provided to participants until postgame. The spectator thread, should one be requested, will not be so limited but may not contain former or current participants.
This game features a third party role.

We use somewhat customized Role PM’s, examples below.

Red abilities use your phase action. Unless otherwise stated you can only use one red action per phase.
Yellow abilities need to be activated, but don’t use your phase action. Unless otherwise stated you can only use each yellow action once per phase.
Green abilities are passive, always-on abilities. They normally are not affected by roleblocks or similiar actions.

Sample Rolecard(s):

Just in case you can't read the regular Role PM

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

• You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

IDENTIFICATION - TN5421 Role: Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

• You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:

• You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

Just in case you can't read the regular Role PM

You are a Mafia Goon

Win Conditions:

• You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:

• You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; [names].
  • You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
    ** You will perform the factional kill by default. This can be overrode by majority vote.

IDENTIFICATION - TN5421 Role: Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

• You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; [names].
  • You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
    • You will perform the factional kill by default. This can be overrode by majority vote.

Closing signups on this for now, Metal Sonic wanted my help running Flip Flappers and I’m giving it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)