Green Mafia

scratches neck with hind foot

Please stop scratching my neck.

This is normal

Please stop.

You’re digging through my fur.

I love this summary. Everything you said is mostly useless, except for the quick things you picked up about me which I will admit are true.

The hardest player to read in my experience is GTacc, except for when they make some sort of elementary mistake as Mafia (like admitting to having received a Role PM in a game where only the Mafia received them). What I would say about GTacc is that they probably have better reads than me overall as Town, but tend not to try as hard. They are much more of a going with the flow type player (to the point that maybe if they start feeling forced they are not Town?), and I have yet to beat them as far as I know as Mafia in Endgame. So if anything they have a decent read of my slot.

At one point in time Elli was tryharding as Mafia. I think those days are behind him haha

1 Like

VOTE: JaketheWolfie

I love when people love my useless summaries

I think that asking Elli to come in and provide a “kiss of death” when not much useful content has been put forth tells me that you want to float until the game has hardened in some way so you can survive the day.

VOTE: JaketheWolfie

AWOOOOOOO

Welcome @AIVION! I actually don’t like this meme site reputation we seem to be getting lately. Yes, I enjoy some of the jokes, but I also like figuring out what is actually going on, and the memeing makes it harder to do so for me.

1 Like

I actually wasn’t a lost wolf.

I was just fucking with you guys.

No you’re definitely a lost wolf

I’m also a lost wolf

wasn’t

As in, was not
As in, the past I was not.

Ah, so that other game

Yet in this game you ARE

Wolf sliiiiiiiip!

This is why you’re scratching my neck with your feet. You slipped and fell flat on your ass.

Cuff him boys

We got him

Throw enough suspicion, people will think you’re nightshade green.

And yet I kept posting.