Gladiator Smalltown Mafia - OVER

yes because “kill key when i’m gone” is rife with spew

like look

fundamentally you and I agree that Quin had solid points in his defense

however I just don’t think it’s a losing move to kill him here unless most of the town is already in a losing mindset to begin with

1 Like

point being people will ask other questions of him and only scum would be afraid of that

the problem is i think they are. falcon is probably town and his action made 0 sense. if andres is town then he no-actioned two nights and wasn’t here most of the game. if dunya is town then she gladiated quin and peaced out.

we’re the only people here. i’d like to win and i’m willing to put in the effort to do it

actually yeah you know what key can be the scum here lol

1 Like

even if nobody else is

I think no-elim is still a valid vote and arguably ideal?

like missing on dunya is not any better than missing on quin if she’s town

Do you still need me to do that since chess voted?

no-elim would be fine if we can get like 4 other people online lol

I’ve been asleep and working. And it’s robot season.

2 Likes

but like Key’s SoD2 post does several things that could very easily be scum-driven

• projects chesskid as confirmed town
  • hard-accuses somebody that needs to be gladiated to go over
  • pushes nanook as a backup and demands his target on a night on which he may have been blocked

I mean tbf like 85% of CDFM’s activity ever was during robot season

1 Like

and in particular I think these first two points really only make sense if you’re trying to get dunya in particular to gladiate which is like not something you need to hint at if you’re teammates, you just suggest it outright lol

maybe we just novote atp

re-evaluate after whoever flips red from the marks because if it’s nobody we just lose anyways really

yeah the problem is if you come into the thread with a fully thought-through scheme, it starts to look coordinated

VOTE: NoElim

second time in two games wow

we need 6 people to vote sleep. we don’t have 6 people online willing to sleep.

you/me/me/squirrel/andres/erich would do it

@Andresvmb @Squirrel2412 @EricH

oh wait maj is FUCKING SEVEN

1 Like