1 Like

sometimes chesskid makes me laugh

sometimes i laugh at chesskid

3 Likes

I really missed this site and its culture of relentlessly bullying its founders

5 Likes

same

but really some cool cats here.

i’m convinced that chesskid’s love for vietnamese sandwiches is the reason for his exile from so many mafia sites. it’s very sad.

2 Likes

and clem too

banh mi are fantastic so I feel that

1 Like

I’m a known hot blood

@Ellibereth you heard the man, ban him

at this point I’m honestly finding it hard to to stomach the idea of reading through the whole game again so I’ma just wait for the flip and look at it later lol

I’m making this one post out of my gambit.

I belong to a very rare breed of brutally honest people. Bold, direct, very hardheaded and I’m volatile. I got a high temperament and i can be very abrasive when it comes to defend my views!

Something this generation of instant gratification, entitled, selfish, unsympathetic little pricks loathe. Now im not saying that you belong to that generation or that you are that kind of people, but im an old man, with little patience for bullshit and care about your feelings!
Which has led me to big fights with some people here and i dont want that! I came here to have fun not to let anyone provoke me into getting in an argument with anybody because then, i am the motherfucking unpleasant player to play with.

That’s why im playing with gambits from this game forward and in every game i play here at The Syndicate, where i can have fun, where i dont have to post and hurt your delicate feelings and where i dont get high blood pressure arguing with you.

So if you dont like how im playing now then you may as well yeet me, because it is not gonna change, of course without forgetting to say.

Screw your policy kill reasons Scum!

1 Like

STOP POSTING YOU FREAKS

5 Likes

THE EMPEROR DEMANDS YOUR ATTENTION

1 Like

giphy

3 Likes

@gellnick has died.

They were a gladiator

@chesskid3 has deep wounds, affected by a scissor’s weapon. They are marked for death.

@falcon45ca has deep wounds, affected by a scissor’s weapon. They are marked for death.

Players marked for death will die at the end of D2

Night 1 begins

Please submit night actions, day start in about 24 hours.

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@dunya
@EricH
@falcon45ca
@Key
@Nanook
@orangeandblack5
@Quin
@Squirrel2412
@Srceenplay
@Urist

2 Likes

In the chaos of battle:

@Srceenplay has died. He was a gladiator

@Andresvmb Had a spear thrown through his gut, he is marked for death.

@Andresvmb @chesskid3 @falcon45ca will die at EoD

Players eligible to be voted:

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@dunya
@Key
@orangeandblack5
@Nanook

Players who were not defeated in the arena:

@EricH
@falcon45ca
@Quin