Generic Superhero Mafia (TOWN win)

I’m not claiming anything. I think you might be misreading.

My better idea was for WW to not claim. Do you really expect me to come up with another idea just because yours is shitty? Can’t we just play the game instead?
You asked for thoughts on the plan, I gave you my thoughts, and now you’re attacking me for giving my thoughts saying that I should have come up with another idea instead. LOL pls be more obvious.
VOTE: Metal Sonic

There’s a 1 shot doc in this game. There’s an unlimited watcher in this game. No cop, only a role cop, but roles aren’t alignment indicative so it’s useless. If you’re afraid of a single role being sniped, there’s counters for that. I’m not proposing something ridiculous like a Day 1 massclaim like Nanook. Hell, I’m not Nanook. So you painting me as scummy here, is scummy.

No I don’t think so. You said “I’m not WW”.

2 Likes

In other topics apart from Urist-party-pooping and distracting, what does everyone else think about my idea? Does everyone else share Urist’s opinion, or do they have their own views?

If this is all true it sounds optimal to me for an ic to reveal.

You know why, I feel a sense of _______ that the cast of DS9 is back here to play again in this game. With a new guest, Mylo, though.

I can’t think of the word for it. It’s a mix between nostalgia(?), familiarity, and positivity.

2 Likes

This is an open setup. But it’s bastard. All setup information is in Post 1.

I understand that but just haven’t got around to reading all of it.

FWIW the names Nanook made were too tacky so I’m renaming them “Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash… etc” in my head as I refer to them.

I’m bored. Will anyone talk to me?

With the bastard aspect, we can’t assume WW is town after today, I think, though the chances are better they remain town if they don’t claim. But, after today, we can’t just assume they are town anymore. Correct?

The alignment changes happen due to a specific role, namely Flash’s time travel. It’ll result in dead players being revived. There’s a clear signpost that potential alignment changes might happen after that event. We can reasonably assume that Wonder Woman is town until that happens.

I’m worried that scum might have ulterior motives behind wanting people to nameclaim. Especially when it comes to the one person we can alignment-confirm this game, they probably have some ridiculously exploitable weakness. I’ll admit that I overreacted a bit in my original post, but you wanting the IC to claim sent shivers down my spine in light of the above.

I never said that, you’re definitely misreading something.

Heinousness? Dastardliness? Misanthropy? Afaik these are the only emotions a villain such as yourself can feel.

I think generally most people who have commented on my plan expressed that it’s a good or okay idea, except you. Looks like you’re backtracking, NGL.

You’re a meanie!

What are you talking about. You claimed it here.

VOTE: URIST

There’s no hammer in this game, just like Nanook’s previous game (I read, this time! I think?), so feel free to vote freely.

Mantis, your thoughts on Urist are clear. What about your thoughts on my suggestion?

high in the desert mountains (That’s right, I’m still going back to that well), a loud DING sounds, and startles the heroes from their bickering. A computerized voice sounds out, “according to my projections, this is who is most likely to die:

Urist: Mantis, Metal Sonic, Srceenplay
Metal Sonic: Urist

”Have a lovely evening, and enjoy some of the complimentary fruit punch while you debate.”

Dear @Nanook, May I request that the deadline be posted along with every vote count that you make? It’ll help remind players of the short (!) deadline that we have, and the amount of time we have left. Thanks!