Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

I thought it was Andres and Urist but maybe it’s just DS and Urist? I don’t know.
For urist to be with DS it would have to be DS N1. I was thinking DS during the night so maybe my gut was right to begin with. Andres could still be scum but I can also see them as town defending Urist for the wrong reasons.

Definitely look there for tomorrow.

lol that I asked about that and all Srceenplay said about Andres was that I was scum

could just be srceen and MS

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Right in the heart of the city, the heroes seem oddly at peace. “We’re sorry vaguely feminine computerized voice, we don’t need you for this one. We know who the bastard is.” The group converges on The Grim and Mysterious Figure, who looks up from his incessant googling. “Guys? What are you doing?” He queries. “If you were really TGAMF, you’d know exactly what we’re doing.” TGAMF attempts to pull a generically shaped throwing device, but before he can he is smothered by a barrage of generic superhero attacks, until he lies dead on the ground. The heroes wait with baited breath. A hissing, sizzling, oozing sound emanates from his corpse, and a green slime seeps out from his ex-cranium. The heroes sigh in relief, knowing that they got one of the vile invaders.

VC 1.Final
Srceenplay: Urist, Mantis, DS, MS
MS: Andres
Urist: Srceenplay

Screenplay was lynched, screen was scum. N2 will end approximately 2018-12-10T02:00:00Z

@gshm2

Right in the heart of the city, the heroes wake up. They notice one of the group is missing, and quickly use their amazing sleuthing abilities to deduce that Robot Man doesn’t seem to be in their midst. Quickly making their way to his room, they see quite the sight–it appears that Robot Man has rebooted his system once again! Except…wait…what is that strange writing on his tablet? Is it…could it be…oh my god, it is, it’s an alien script! Without hesitation, the group descends on Robot Man in a mad fury, bashing and crashing and beating him into a round metal ball. Catching their breath, satisfied with their handiwork, they see the hissing, sizzling, oozing green slime seeping into the floor. Smugly, they declare “I knew it all along, his face was just way too suspicious, he looked too much like the speedster.”

MS activated System Restart in the night, and since he’s the only scum in the game, the town wins!

Congratulations to Urist, DS, Andres, Erika, and Mantis. Condolences to OG Scum Srceenplay and baby-faced scum MS.

Thanks for playing everyone, hope you had fun! I think this setup needed a conditional NK if one scum dies, but otherwise I’m reasonably happy with how it played out. Town outplayed scum D2, and it showed.

@gshm2

So I lost?
GG everyone.

Why would MS do that?

Whaat

The town clear poe was to strong.

I think there was a lot of room to fight that POE, but I don’t think the scum team did so.

GG guys. Sorry for the policy lynch Erika. There was no other way.

I don’t really think there was. :confused: mayyybe they could have argued that DS was scum, but it’d have been a long shot. I felt like the game was mostly solved d2 tho and wasn’t going to change my mind.

Maybe the GM perspective is different than the players, but I didn’t think anyone except Urist was clear.

Honestly, I was going to come out and say that MS either use the System Restart or be lynched. The advantage it would give Town to have a Confirmed Town for the rest of the game would have outweighed any other concern. Had MS not used it, it would have raised too many red flags. So I kind of see where MS is coming from here. They were definitely cornered.

If it weren’t a concession, System Restart couldn’t have been used a second time, FYI. It was designed to be one-shot. I just allowed it cause it was good flavor.

Ah, that clarification would have made all the difference.

Do I really always seem Scum to you? Hahaha I tend to be overly suspicious of you most of the time as well I’ve noticed.