Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

Ugh do I have to correctly guess on my JK for us to win the game

But then you think about Urist right? And his role make him take two lynched to kill. If Urist flips scum and recruits Erika the game is over

But can’t the Scum just disable your ability? And then infect whoever they want?

This game could be very swingy. That’s why allowed the confirmations of two town players on day one.

You’re right. We lynch Erika and I block within the other three which gives us a 33% chance of blocking the recruit.

We could also lynch Andres. Reading my role pm like this

is not genuine as mafia always wins if the numbers are tied. VOTE: Andres

Not if you’re Town. You’re vote makes no sense.

The example in my role pm is bad. My role functions as initially assumed by all except Andres.

Alright hold on. Explain in plain english. Because what other people are saying is that you count for 2 for whichever side you are aligned with. So the Scum will 100% of the time block DS’ ability to avoid you being infected (or if DS is the Scum, not use it), recruit you if we mislynch (outside of lynching you), and win the game D2. In this case, you will 100% of the time use your Vig Shot tonight if we don’t lynch you, which guarantees that you win.

I am arguing it cannot work this way because it would force us to lynch you so that the Scum do not win D2. Otherwise, we are screwed. You would be self-voting as Town to give Town a chance to win. As Scum, you need someone else to die. So your vote on me is highly suspicious. That’s if you agree with the interpretation being pushed initially by Urist.

It explicitly states that I count for two and I have confirmed this. We can no lynch or lynch a wolf. We have options.

But do you see what I am saying? You have a built-in incentive to lynch literally anyone, since it would guarantee that you win this game. If I was in your shoes (and assuming Town), I would be much more careful with the vote since that’s the only way you give Town any chance at victory.

And your vote is not on Wolf.

Also, a No Lynch still means that you shoot, and if you hit Town, you get converted and Scum wins and so do you (3 v. 3), and if you hit correctly, you win too! Either way, you win! No Lynch guarantees a Town loss, since the Scum are going to block DS’ ability and convert you. And you are going to 100% of the time shoot a player.

Am I going crazy?

If DS is Scum, then he just does not use his ability, and converts you. So Town needs to lynch correctly D1 to win? Seems kind of random. And that’s what, a 20% chance?

all of nanook’s games have been d1 mylo so i don’t know what you’re rambling about when you say it’s unfair. this is just how he designs his games.

I do not remember the last iteration of this game being Mylo on D1, so I do not know what you are attacking me for.

And it’s only Mylo if we lynch outside of Erika. Otherwise, it is not.

if we nolynch today and erika shoots town, there will be 4 town. there is no scum nk.

Okay yeah you’re right. But that does not seem to be the way this game is going.

people are voting for me, which is equivalent to a nolynch.

erika might actually be scum tho, the vote on andres was super duper bad

VOTE: no lynch VOTE: Curtain call