Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

Yeah, and I pointd that out earlier to Mantis who is voting you saying that I would never vote you today for that reason

Looking at Urist:

If he’s scum, we could lynch him today to get past one of his lives

If he’s town: he doesnt die and we dont lose anyone

UNVOTE: erika

Best town strat is me alive to JK Erika. She’s either town and a valuable town asset with her kill and extra town body, or she is scum and no one dies and no one gets recruited tonight.

Im voting Urist. This seems like the optimal play. I feel like Clem made this game to be figured out mechanically which I kinda hate.

VOTE: Urist

Just like all Nanook games, we lose if we mislynch d1.
Unless we lynch Erika today.

Nvm im bad at maths

The thing that makes this game unsolvable is the fact that scum have a free roleblock.
So if ds is scum, he blocks erika and recruits her.
If anyone else is scum, they can block ds.

Actually yeah, we lose today if we mislynch L M A O

QUIK MAFFS
lynch srceen/andres and they flip town
Ds jails erika / ds is scum
Scum blocks ds / ds is scum
Erika kills ms
Erika is recruited / erika is scum and recruits me (pls)

Mod counts 3 scum and 3 town alive, scum win on d2 GfuckingG

I would be ok with self-hanging if we agree that erika should shoot a person we decide on as a group.

@gshm2 rule clarification:

Scum may use The Power of Surprise and one other ability (including License to Ill) per night. Any day abilities the scum may or may not have due to their role are unrestricted.

nice

Why did you say nice?

i pm’d him the question hoping this’d be the answer. it means that people with a semi-provable ability (like andres) can be semi-cleared.

or at the very least, it forces them to be alone for another day, which’d be tough.

I missed the roleblock part of scums role. That means I actually have to JK scum

even then, the disable probably happens before your jk.

True. Depends on order of operations.

What happens in the event of a tie?

VOTE: srceenplay