Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

I almost feel like we should no lynch and have some powers used before we actually lynch someone. right now its just a crap shoot

but a day one scum lynch would be stylish.

VOTE: mantis

@Nanook Activate System Restart

Right in the heart of the city, some of the heroes are growing suspicious of one of their compatriots. Glancing around in desperation, Robot Man says ā€œGuys, I promise you, just cause I look kinda eerily familiar, I promise, Iā€™m not evil!ā€ The rest of the heroes look at each other skeptically, and a couple even take menacing steps towards Robot Man. Sighing, Robot Man makes a humming, whizzing, sighing sound, and shuts down. On inspection, the heroes realize that heā€™s turned himself off, leaving only a tablet with minimal charge to relay his messages to the outside world until his systems are functional again.

Metal Sonic may no longer vote or be voted for today, and does not count towards his teams win condition.

VC 1.1
Mantis: Erika Furudo

Cowards without a vote: DS, Srceenplay, Urist, Mantis, Andresvmb

@gshm2

VOTE: urist

Cool, so MS is town. Andreā€™s seems town from the night kill statementā€¦ but thatā€™s kind of crappy to judge based on that.

@ErikaFurudo Iā€™m confirmed town

VOTE: erika

im never voting erika day one btw

she has a role that can make it so that town has an extra body if she is town

who ever is scum should definitely ill me

i want a license to ill

ill VOTE: urist

jk VOTE: ds

as much fun as wolfing on youā€™ll with ds sounds, gonna have to take the easy way out.

I probs lose regardless of alignment if ds flips town tho. Man this is rough.

Cause all I really want is girls.

what

I want to change my vote to the person who mentioned no lynch.

Who was that?

ds

Iā€™m not gonna elaborate on what makes ds wolfy rn, but I will get policyā€™d without his jailkeep likely causing my faction to lose regardless of whether I am converted or not.

Youā€™ll get policyā€™d WITHOUT my jailkeep?

lmfao what does that even mean

cause I speed up parity for wolves without your protection.