[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

It’s also harder for me to believe ash here after his “I know dead is town and ici is scum”

1 Like

Not exactly on the framer front, but I’m absolutely either on Chemist or Ash toDay if the Masonry is true… Wisp is pure town.

Do you think there could exist a town-aligned neighborizer, and a masonry?

Do you think their first use could be on another town?

Our original strategy was for me to look at top players, and add them to the neighborhood if/when I got a “no gun” check. D1->redcheck kinda threw a wrench in that, so we added somebody from the masonry to keep the neighborhood all-town.

Like half of those aren’t bastard.

I remember this post from a while back.

I will convince you that wisp is scum, if it takes my flip to prove it. He has no reason to deny having a gun if he’s town.

Also the post you quoted is a prime example of me botching last eod, in my panic and frustration.

I was 99% sure wisp wasn’t TK, and everything he did toward ici seemed w/w, even if I never really looked at ici toward wisp.

And I knew bananas was town based on his claim (which was incomplete, but I can complete with my information), so of course I knew by then that the counterwagon was better.

So for most of yesterday, I didn’t think it could be anything but SvT, but the S was based on the T, and while I can prove I’m right on the T, I was wrong on the S part of that.

Or if Godfathers are normal to site meta.

Also, if you look back through D2, and search for the :cheese: emoji, you should find me softing my check.

I had planned to stay in secret, and use it to soft my checks. If somehow the entire neighborhood died at once, people would see my flavor (cheese hunter->look for gun) and find it.

Obviously, that didn’t really pan out.

Also I used it a whole bunch while I was trying to keep its meaning hidden later in N2, and I just used it to soft my role N1 (I wasn’t in the neighborhood yet, and hadn’t come up with a check-softing strategy)

One of the first things that happened after my redcheck: (I still didn’t know if he was scum or not, and I was trying to figure that out)

I noted that if nibio is scum, then the masonry is certain to be true.

first nuke discredits it, then wisp… No way a scumteam discredits a masonry that they have infiltrated twice.

btw these were CD posts 2260 and 2261

Another thing that I thought about, gellnick/ici were walpurgisnacht, who among other things is an innocent child.

If quin were MG, and could take any dead witch role, that would result in a bastard innocent child… right?

which means that either quin lied about being universal-backup-with-choice, or he must be town, or else this game wasn’t checked for bastard interactions

I asked Orange if he thinks that Framer is bastard.

He said no.

VOTE: Chemist1422

sorry, what is bastard?

Why? Because I thought they were both town?

Because I thought they were both town

So? Shows I’m not half bad at reading, if I do say so myself

Oh yeah, you reminded me, I asked orange yesterday:

“Is there any way for me to get the message “player A is MG” when A is witch, or vice versa?
Basically, can you confirm that this game is not bastard?”

And clonedcheese said that no information would be given.

I appealed to orange, and got :man_shrugging:

But while that is a possibility, even outside of the check, squirrel seemed super town.

Like, his first post after telling me he was neighborizer was,

“Yup :smiley:
Who do you think we should add next day?”

He just sounded completely town the whole time.

hey eric,

do you think that there’s any way for me to get a “has the ability to kill” check on wisp, without him actually having that ability?

And do you think he hides it, when he does?

And (obligatorily) do you think I made the check up?

Morning.

Not sure I understand the question, but if it’s saying what I think is, of course you could check him without him having a checking ability? Why would he need one.

No clue what this is in reference too. I probably should re read.

No. I don’t see much insensitive for you to. And if you did, it’ll be easy pickings.

I have a check that says wisp “has the ability to kill” (aka, “has gun”).

Do you think I get “has gun” when wisp doesn’t (aka, there’s a framer)

If he does have a gun, do you think there’s a town reason for him to say he doesn’t?

Marshal/Ash/Bananas/Geyde (in worlds where Ash is a wolf)

You/Ironic/Geyde/Quin or Chemist maybe? (in worlds where Ash is real and had an unaltered check)

Chemist/Marshal/{Ironic/Geyde/Quin}??

Ironic fits into basically every plausible wolfteam

Geyde and Mist fit into a lot of potential wolfteams

Marshal fits into a fair number of teams

Why is Chemist confirmed?