[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

silently bets that it’s infinite

@Marshal
no, because then at no point can any town every confirm there information, since outting means they day

No clue what Elli did to the formatting there

Oops

Fixed

Oh wait, I actually completely missed this earlier.

rip zone

derp clear denied

Also, not that it matters terribly, but this is clearly the work of whoever randed Mami Tomoe

wish people would vote marshal so he was actually a train…
or ari? or Ici?

edit: please?

Ici’s response to pressure has been super wolfy

more to come in like two minutes, I’m starting up my laptop

/vote marshal

I just read those three games of ici’s.

What I got out of them is that is personable. But yes he deserves more scrutiny than most but my read doesn’t change for those. If I had to equate his style hear to one of those games, it looks more like when he was an SK. He seemed more placating as mafia while he spent his one town game ragging on a single townie

Also the fact that the anti-claim thing is real is unsettling. I’d have really liked to know that earlier

now u see why u shouldnt have claimed… there was literally no reason for bepwei to have said what he said, if he didnt know it existed

Well, it is limited by the number of rounds to Endgame, but it could give scum an entire extra kill!

I’m very dubious that it would be unlimited since that makes this game potentially end very early!

21 players -> Assuming role madness and exactly a minimum of 5 Mafia for 16/5, with no 3PRs:

Town WCS:

N1 - Claim-Vig, Mislynch -> 14/5
D1 - Town Vig hits Town, Factional Nightkill, Vanillaizer -> 12(1V)/5
N2 - Claim-Vig, Mislynch -> 10/5
D2 - Town Vig hits Town, Factional Nightkill, Vanillaizer -> 8(2V)/5
N3 - Claim-Vig, Mislynch -> 6/5
D3 - Town Vig hits Town, Factional Nightkill, Vanillaizer -> 4(3V)/5 GG

v.s.

Mafia WCS:

N1 - Mafia Lynch -> 16/4
D1 - Town Vig hits Mafia, Factional Nightkill blocked/protected, Vanillaizer -> 16(1V)/3
N2 - Mafia Lynch -> 16(1V)/2
D2 - Town Vig hits Mafia, Factional Nightkill blocked/protected, Vanillaizer -> 16(2V)/1
N3 - Mafia Lynch -> 16(2V)/0 GG

That seems really problematic for this size of game!

I wish he had said “for role related reasons, there’s an anti-claim mechanic!” instead it came across as baseless speculation

What response?! Can you point to posts?!

I’ve gone back and read a whole bunch of stuff about ici and bananas, and maybe I’m confbiasing myself, but I’m definitely inclined to think that ici is being scummy. I don’t know if I can put a finger on any particular post, but his iso feels more like the scumgame than the towngame.

Plus I also just don’t like the bananas wagon.

So I’m gonna VOTE: Icibalus

And yes, I’m claiming to have 3+ shots!

Votecount as of post #1038

deadbananas (5): TotallyNotKyubey, Icibalus, Valerie, Geyde, Arete
Icibalus (3): Marshal, Wisp, ash4fun
Ari_2412 (2): deadbananas, IronicDeadBird
bepwei (1): Quin
Marshal (1): REM
IronicDeadBird (1): bepwei

Not Voting (3): EricKline, Chemist1422, Ari_2412

@Wisp changed my mind this place does actual long islands.
So the person with the gun says don’t meta but everyone’s doing it. You guys are crazy. Anyway, I’m going to go research game balancing and try to compile something useful from my phone.

Lol, you can meta if you want, I just choose not to use it since it’s not very reliable if you aren’t VERY familiar with the person, and even if you are, a personality read trumps a meta read every day!