[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Dude. If you want to fight me, then vote me and don’t shade me.

you saw me not visit.

i even said in-thread that i was visiting(because i did visit)

and my role doesn’t show as visiting

so you are confirmed as tracker

and unless whoever was swapped(deadbannanas?) didn’t visit as well, the bus driver(still forgetting who) is confirmed as a bus driver

Votecount as of post #984

deadbananas (5): TotallyNotKyubey, Icibalus, Valerie, Geyde, Arete
Icibalus (2): Marshal, Wisp
Ari_2412 (2): deadbananas, IronicDeadBird
bepwei (1): Quin
Marshal (1): REM
IronicDeadBird (1): bepwei

Not Voting (4): EricKline, Chemist1422, Ari_2412, ash4fun

1 Like

Outside of a few posts at the beginning, and maybe a tidbit here and there, his ISO post-replacement screams town! gellnick was bad, but gellnick I can excuse as not really playing the game when I link it to Icibalus being an active, serious slot!

While I’m thinking about flavor/PR matching, I think that most any flavor that works with a hydra would also work with a bus driver. Just a thought.

Sigh Are we really saying that LBE (Lynch By Experience) is more of a partial tell than LAL (Lynch All Lurkers)?!

can you read ici’s iso fromthe games i linked

ici can fake activity and solving as wolf so please don’t clear him off of what is honestly a lackluster performance by his standards

1 Like

@Valerie
Sorry, I can’t agree with that right now
maybe I will see it if its true as the game goes on, but I don’t think he deserves that read
and I think he should be a train now

1 Like

If this is legit, then the MG has wasted her ability, because I didn’t hint my role: I outed it.

please point out what seems “fake” about Ici because most of his posts have struck me as exactly the opposite

Uh… Okay. I now expect to die.

Press X to doubt

@TotallyNotKyubey
@Valerie

listen, Valerie sounds like a strong player, and I know you are a strong player Dan, but I will not have my voice completely blocked out by your thoughts

other people should start consolidating so we can see what happens

@Zone_Q11
it doesnt matter that you are outted, nobody is going to kill you

and again I here your thoughts, and I also think in Marshal/Ici world, Ici looks better, but that doesnt really make him townie? just townier than Marshal

Well I have no meta of anyone so what I see in thread is what I go on. And Ici at least has been as forthcoming as ever with his reasoning and pushes and I detect no reservations in any of them. So if there’s a reason he should be scumread, it ought to be spelled out with a clear example of why using his posting as evidence.

I also don’t think Marshall looks like scum here.

message to literally anyone who wishes to read icibalus at all:

please read his ISO in the linked games. if you don’t do so your reads toward ici will be promply voided

that also is not fair
more info is great, but meta reads are literally just a backbone, not a whole case

Tiro Finale!

@Zone_Q11 has died!

They were:

Sebastian’s
The shadow witch’s minions, whose duty is to blindly believe. They are an aggregate of the lives who have found salvation thanks to the shadow witch. They continually seek out companions.

Witch Tracker

Seek (Day) - Follow someone to determine whether they are worthy, seeing who they visit. (Infinite uses)

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.

2 Likes