[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Thanks for joining us! New people always welcome! This is definitely very different from irl mafia but we’ll work with you to get you cought up

And quin refused to vote his counterwagon (on town) which makes little sense anyway, but more +town than scum.

Not sure why everyone thinks this.

Seems like one powerful player said it was, and everyone fell in line. Why do you think it was tvt

It confirms not the existence of the neighborhood; it confirms your cooperation, which you are not showing me.

No; I firmly believe in its existence. As of now, I am just waiting for your confirmation so we can get this over with.

True, but this is just annoying me.
That, and I haven’t seen my target visit anyone, so I am useless tonight as well.

Quin is an enigma if he is town he has no idea how to play mafia, or why his thought process is wrong
and if hes mafia, its literally [redacted]

Actually I have a specific thought on that

@Marshal

Why are you specifically willing to go along with ‘Quin didn’t self-pres so Quin/GKB was TvT’

Doesn’t change the fact that you SR me tho.

Id be willing to bet that 20% of your posts is focused solley on me being stubborn.

Why don’t you focus on things that are actually productive.

Your inability to ignore my stupidity is more ai then me being stupid is.

Honestly all I remember is townreading both GKB and quin (it’s been a while) but the not voting CW really sticks out as town to me.

Not sure that’s sufficient for a town lock

I still scum read.

Zone is also still town, nothing has changed
Geyde’s opener does nothing for me

I’d bet that you’d win.

Because there is none of such that I am seeing as we speak. I am bad at tonereading, so I rely more on mech info than anything.
The only thing I can do atm that is “productive” is literally be a sheep.

*reads-wise

@Zone_Q11
ok well sheep me, when I tell you to stop focusing on the neighborhood

i gotta head to work, bye

You’re scum read quin? Could you elaborate on that? Also the only locktown is ash for me.

*town core

You lock ash? How?

I scum read quin because GKB waggon was clearly agenda driven and there were some very sus jumps on and off.

okay so basically you ISO me and find out how many times I call people a moron, if it’s high i’m w if it’s low I’m v

also hello

Oh wow. What a deja vu.
First Alison, and now you.
What will you do next? All bark and no bite?
If you “feel the energy”, THEN VOTE ME ALREADY!

*didn't read this before writing the previous stuff*
…oh god. It really is a re-encounter with Alison.
Same as Alison; my bad.

…Geyde? You are Alison’s substitute.

1 Like

I feel like this is the much better point for town!Quin world
Thread never built any real wagon pressure on Nuke, so he clearly wasn’t planning on dying immediately (unlikely that this is just obscuring for the sake of obscuring, and even then it wouldn’t help should one of them flip)

Likely relevant that Nuke actively makes the decision to put suspicion on neighborhood, shading a player who is very unlikely to be lynched.