[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Actually, I think I would be inclined to towncore you rn.
so yeah.

I would also probably put you above eric tbh.
I might also put myself above eric, but idk.

Oh we up for negotiating!
Better can you stop pressuring votes lol? We are in this because of a snap vote, pushing people into time limits isn’t going to solve the game it’s going to end it.

Are y’all okay with:

bepwei,
EricKline,
ash4fun,
IronicDeadBird,
REM

I don’t mean to be rushing votes per se, but trying to get the more-likely wolves to vote first gives town useful information and reduces their ability to quickhammer.

*the wolves’ ability

No I want IDB, me, rem, Kline, you. I understand if you want me to go sooner tho. Why towncore IDB?

Because they are buddy buddy

Go away, wolf

their actions just seem pure and unmotivated

1 Like

@ash4fun do you agree with my assessment of the situation, that the most likely reason we haven’t seen an open wolf is if quin and Seth are wolves?

You say that but how do you know that I am not right here?

If you’re town, then we already lost

Wait no just kidding

I agree that quin and seth are the likely wolves in this situation.

I can’t focus too hard rn, since I’m in class, sorry.

I’m in physics rn I’ll be back

My physics teacher let us set up a model balance generator switch thing at a small scale and trial different weights at heights. And they aren’t even a mentor. She had it count as a lab grade.

1 Like

Ash/dead/Seth/ironic are the MG’s no if, ands or but’s about it. Everyone else is confirmed

why do you think this?

You’re wrong, by the way, but I want to know how you came to that conclusion.

Masonry is confirmed based on arete’s death and should have been for a while.

My draining confirms bewpei draining as witch.

And that leaves chem which I am very highly confident and do not see a way that the both of you (ash and chem) are MG’s and put that together whole wisp thing together. And it was planned that chem would look like the bugged hood rather than you making it up.