[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

@ash4fun I intend to vote dead.

I intend to vote seth.

I personally believe both seth and quin are scum, in which case we waven’t lost.

@wolves, if at ablny point here we’ve lost, please tell us.

For this reason?

The only reason I think dead is scum is his reaction, but now that I think about it it would make more sense for quin and Seth to be scum.

Ahh I don’t want to fuck up this game

I just want to know, why is my reaction scum? I’ve never been in lylo situation really before. But from my POV well one snap voting is pretty dumb if not scum, and two the fact that I’m not dead and no one is saying GG tells me I know Seth is scum and therefore I should vote him because he’s now my top lead. I know this works visa versa but that’s the way I see it so I feel my vote is justified.

It felt very chainsaw-y. Your vote was a snap vote too.

In general, during lylo, the scummiest people should vote first to give the conftown the most information to vote on.

@Quin

I targeted you last night BTW.
So what ever result you had last night got redirected at myself.

Pretty much you were forced to visit me.

Anyway I’m at work, cya in 8 hours when I get home. (Assuming Town didn’t vote me by then and then we lose and the games over)

I mean, his was a snap vote based off literally nothing I dont think he ever explained it. Mine was oh well we cant have lost this soon so he has to be scum.

Also I agree we should follow Ash’s system I trust him completely, I’m literally his backup lol.

Ahh I forgot my gut read on Seth and it’s coming back. I think he’s town. And bananas reaction is still scummy to me. Like he’s trying too hard to convince me he is town.

@Chemist1422 @IronicDeadBird we are waiting on you to vote

I am in school now. Ping me if you have questions for me and I’ll answer as soon as possible.

Either way this goes it was a really fun half last CD game.

1 Like

Yeah yeah

I know
Heck me

At this point I could see a world in which you’re scum

That whole which feasco at the beginning wasn’t impossible for a scum (especially of your caliber) to pull off, and given how quickly people took it as town lock, it could be scum.

This whole red check deilio is a big sus, and given how screwed we are rn, I could see it as scum just finishing us off.

Dose no one read I was drain of my power last night.

VOTE: Seththeking

checked the votecount and wanna go here

1 Like

I really think the only reason scum aren’t open wolfing is in a Seth and quin wolf world, but that goes against 2 town reads. My reads have been pretty good this game so far.

could you elaborate? Like you weren’t here all yesternight. More thoughts as well as why aren’t you scum.

@bepwei, it’s your turn.

Take time as you need.

Seththeking (2): deadbananas, Chemist1422
deadbananas (1): Seththeking
ash4fun (1): Quin

To Vote:

bepwei,
IronicDeadBird,
ash4fun,
EricKline,
REM

Can you vote before me?