[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

@IronicDeadBird
@EricKline
@bepwei

I told you earlier to make a decision. Please vote as soon as possible ie. in your next post.

If this game is going to be worked out, we can’t have you sitting on the fence.

that’s fine, once I flip you will see
and it will be twice that u decided to not re-evaluate, cause another town death, because of you
like honestly I cant even take blame for this

I think I have been handling this pretty well

I said most investigative PRs probably wouldnt look at a top poster night 1, not that I wouldnt be targeted by something that could interfere with results

and thats just my person opinion anyways

9/4
town lynch means 8/4
if valerie hits a wolf its 8/3
if wolves kill its 7/3

if valerie hits a town its 7/4
if wolves kill its 6/4

so we will be in mylo/lylo tomorrow in the worst case

quin 8 REM Arete Litten Valerie Squirrel2412 Marshal Zone_Q11 Ari_2412
NuclearBurrito 1 ash4fun
Not Voting 5 Bepwei gellnick Nibio NuclearBurrito Scout6088/quarky
GoalkeeperBoss 2 IronicDeadBird Alison
Valerie 1 quin
Zone_Q11 1 EricKline
EricKline 1 Deadbananas
Marshal 1 GoalkeeperBoss

I am no longer on a plane

Will attempt to transcribe my notes ASAP (I’m assuming that none of you want to try to read photos of my handwriting

that is also kinda OOG don’t do that

@bepwei
honestly, day 1 and day 2 ended with you not voting, if you are town here, what are you accomplishing?

I thought I was the only one that took irl notes lol

Alison said:

don’t put words in my mouth.
I said two things:

1. if someone is wolfy lynch them.
  2. counter wagons are bad and if there was a counter wagon yesterday we would have less information today

if we had gone to your method of thinking we wouldn’t be able to clear quin today or get any info out of GKB’s death because everything would be lopsided due to the weird counter wagon. that is the reason why counter wagons are bad. please get this through your head

she was not even voting Quin, the entirety of her time shading Quin and my thoughts on counter trains

if chemist is town, Quin’s wagon is clean as fuck
but there also is no counter train to that… are they afraid to make one?

I think wisp is town.
Not sold on the nanook and pressuring them didn’t show anything
VOTE: Chemist1422

Seriously Bepwei didn’t vote? Is your win condition not to vote? Why do you have so much inside about claim mechanics and yet you aren’t using any of it to inform your own vote?

Sorry I should have replied at Bepwei that question.

@Nanook
doesnt have to do anything, its completely nai
he literally just joined the game, he places his vote on his counter wagon and thats it, thats all he needs to do

Nanook (4): REM, Wisp, Seththeking, Chemist1422
Wisp (4): Quin, ash4fun, deadbananas, Nanook
Chemist1422 (3): Valerie, Arete, IronicDeadBird

Not Voting (2): EricKline, bepwei

Yeah, I’m not reading a 2400+ post thread in 5 hours lol. Maybe at all tbh, well see how invested I am if I live through today.

I would probably move to a different wagon with you if you have a convincing case tho, literally the only reason I’m voting you is for self prez

Who’s the most accurate of the people I’m not familiar with?

(People I’m familiar with are chad and Seth)

Where I am at so far
Bepwei has literally no thread presence what so ever, at one point he was just spit firing votes, if he is a wolf is he not a wolf with dead, because he did not give a damn about him
if Quin is a wolf, he also did not give a damn about him, but I think thats relatively nai
he also no voted at the end of both wagons

Squirrel/Chemist
I think Squirrel was trying to figure out this game with his thoughts, I think his wolf/wolf read of quin gkb is fine given how they handled each others train. He made a good point on Nuclear calling Quin a neutral which really makes no sense if they are wolf/wolf. Activity for Chemist is pretty nai, but wolf chemist from my experience likes to push agenda’s rather than pretend to not care. But he does make the mechanical sense as a wolf, given the situation with me. but still, I am not sold on this slot being a wolf

Seth/Marshal
I still like the whole lost wolf claim, I think that was a really hard thing to come up with if he was actually a wolf, it feels really pure. Also Seth feels so uninformed, like his thoughts are all over the place and they feel natural

Rem/Arete/Eric
Rem feels pure at points
Eric is like a null at best
Arete has a lot of volume, but I really hate her tone at points
I still am more likely to believe they are just real, given a mason claim as wolves, is just super bad, and it clear from their OP they are all the same alignment. No familiar is a magical girl /shrug

Alison/Geyde/Nanook
Alison just played a third party to the thread, and focus a lot on game theory, and she pretty much hard buried the Quin wagon even though she was off wagon for most of it, while still making sure it didnt die. I think overall Geyde’s thoughts are fine, which throws me for a loop. Everything that Nanook has done is pretty much nai

Airplane thoughts spoilered for length

Rem
Arete
Ash
Bep
Ironic
Quin
Eric
Val
Squirrelmist
Wisp
Marshal/Seth
Bananas
Alison/Geyde/Namook

remove neighborhood plus Val
Ash
Bep
Ironic
Quin
Squirrelmist
Wisp
Marshal/Seth
Bananas
Aligeydook

4 wolves in that set
Ash/Bananas are basically always aligned and I don’t actually believe they’re wolves
Exclusions:
Squirrelmist/Wisp never W/W because Ash is alive
Marseth/Squirrelmist probably not W/W off Seth’s opener
Geyde/Marseth probably not W/W? How bussy is Seth?
As best I could remember on the plane Wisp was hardpushing Quin so that’s probably not a pair either
Alison/Quin also probably not a pair (though Alison apparently wasn’t voting them)
I have “Seth could be in anti-spew mode to be honest” written down but I don’t think I actually believe that
Wisp W world
Bep
Ironic
not Quin
not Squirrelmist
yes Wisp
Marshal/Seth
Geyde (Wisp was voting here when I got on the plane)

Wisp team would probably be Wisp/Bep/Ironic/Marshal by exclusions
I had a note that one could maybe be switched with Geyde but I don’t super think that’s true

Wisp not W world
Squirrelmist is basically always a wolf here
I have it written down that Geyde is almost always a wolf with Squirrelmist if that slot’s a wolf but I don’t know if I remember why

Squirrelmist/Geyde/Ironic/Bep
Squirrelmist/Geyde/Quin/Marshal

I have “does Seth bus/distance to any significant degree” circled with exclamation points

I tried to look at super surface level VCA but I couldn’t remember exactly where the D2 votes were, I’m going to do that once I’ve posted in, also it’s possible I misremembered something from D1

Wisp/Bep/Ironic/Marshal
1 wolf on Quin
2 wolves on GKB
2 wolves not voting
this is still true if Geyde is substituted for Ironic/Marshal, if he’s swapped with Bep then 3 on GKB
Squirrelmist/Geyde/Ironic/Bep
3 wolves on GKB
2 wolves not voting
Squirrelmist/Geyde/Marshal/Quin
1 wolf on Eric or whoever Quin was voting
3 wolves on GKB
1 wolf not voting
Squirrelmist/Geyde/Marshal/{Ironic/Bep}
3-4 wolves on GKB
1-2 wolves not voting
I don’t actually think you get 4 wolves on GKB with Quin as a villager

non-Geyde teams
Squirrelmist/Marshal/Ironic/Bep
3 wolves on GKB
2 wolves not voting
Squirrelmist/Quin/{Marshal/Ironic/Bep} <-2 from there
1 wolf on Eric-I-think
2-3 wolves on GKB
1-2 wolves not voting
I also don’t think you get 3 wolves off either wagon with W!Quin

and then a couple not super useful comments about what I could remember of the Alison/Quin thing

1 Like