[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Wait tomorrow isn’t lylo… Wth

It would be (I think) if people keep dying at the same rate.

we’ve had 4 kills per cycle. Hopefully we can keep it to 3, and have 2 of those on MG.

Then I’ll see you in the postgame I guess :woman_shrugging:

Still too many tbh

Thing is. I’m starting to think both are misslynches.
And scum is trying to drive it into Chemist/Wisp being TVS.
So they can form misslynches and win.

If this is the case, we need to Lynch someone who makes more sense as scum regardless of another. And I feel as if Geyde fits Into that spot perfectly.

Just did

But I have a redcheck on wisp.

The only way I get that with town!wisp is if the MGs framed him. And they’d only know to do that if chemist is in with them.

1 Like

Oh No.
Nanook is a OG Player.
He dominates as scum.

I lose most of my 451 scum games :woman_shrugging:

Yeah that was a Wolfy entrance.
I don’t think Town is like “oh yeah I’m relaxing I’m in no rush I don’t have to contribute right now everything’s good do your own things”

I agree that geyde is in a not-great position, but I don’t think that takes precedence over the fact that one of these two mechanically must be scum.

I’m a pretty relaxed player

And your 100% sure?

VOTE: wisp

For obvious reasons

No one else?

You don’t think someone would just frame Wisp casually?

unless you think that whatever framing ability they have, they were just randomly throwing around, and it happened to mess up my check.

He denyed having a gun, so unless my check was interfered with, he must be lying.

I have trouble believing that any framing ability would have more than 2 shots.

2 shots?
That doesn’t change the fact someone could still target Wisp.

I think it’s infinitely more likely that they never had any framing ability to begin with than they were just throwing it around randomly.

Wisp himself says that he should have been an unlikely target for investigation.