[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

You have been a townread for a while. I did a read earlier on you from your posts on CD that concluded you were town. I agree that if you were maf, you would have just said “yea my role has a gun.” He redcheck is something I’m worried about, but like I said, I’m not ready to vote you. I would ideally like to vote someone with high scum equity that could point toward tour alignment. I’m am going to search for said person now.

I can promise you, that if I was a wolf, and Ash is real, I would’ve given them even less reasons to target me, cause I am not going to bother being a voice on day 1

So you are scum reading marshal and chemist?

Also, to pay homage to marshal: self meta? Ewwwwwww

Given I believe all the current mechanical info
one of Chemist/Geyde/Marshal
is always a wolf

and then their is this PoE
{Bepwei, IDB, Quin, Bananas}
that always has to have a wolf as well

ya self meta is quite gross, but its NAI, wolves and town can both utilize it
it is true though, I think Ash is the kind of player that spends most of their time looking at the people trying because they are always trying to find the deep wolf faking their thoughts
so given how I play as a wolf, I am quite sure I would’ve flown right under their radar

if Ash got roleblocked, maybe I am just whiffing my shots?
or they can block multiple people

@ash4fun
what information did you get again in regards to your n2 check?

@ash4fun who did you target for the night action? Why was it such a big deal to change from “your target” to “nibio”

I just read though a bunch of wisp’s iso and it’s very townie. Like I cant find an agenda. Some things I was reminded of while reading him:

Ash said a wagon set was TvT then voted it anyway. Then he was 100% sure ici was scum and dead was town. I might read him more, but frankly I’m lazy.

Marshall claimed a ninja modifier and the other mg had a ninja modifier. Could be a theme?

“You spent the day peacefully” something or other.

same then

@ash4fun
who did u check last night again? and did you tell anyone who you were checking?

D1 I targeted nibio
D2 I targeted geyde

The change was important in light of the bus driver.

I originally planned to check marshal, but the masonry suggested geyde.

I will say that the other half of Marshal’s other ability doesnt really feel wolfy

You claiming Cop correct?

Also I haven’t read allot of the thread so don’t expect me to know everything.
Unless someone wants to give me a brief rundown of the game.

It’s best for me to hard Claim my role for mechanical purposes

Actually wait.
Even better and more accurate.
I claim who I’m going to target but not what my role does.

This can help
Auto lock scum accurately to my role.