[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

To the degree that meta-reads on games one wasn’t in are a legit manner of solving anyways… (Hint: They aren’t.)

I were in both of them that I was thinking of that why I know them. I would not reference a game that I did not play or watch live.

But I’m not… So humor me when I say that someone is more likely to flip town then a wolf, and not shoot them
Ari wasn’t wolfy he was just being an aggressive butthead

1 Like

@Quin

Can you walk me through why you think Squirrelmist is 3p? Both as opposed to scum, and as opposed to town.

Yeah, I’m not convinced that it’s an effective/sound primary method of solving even when someone is decent at interpreting it. But anyways… 130 posts and over 48 hours and you couldn’t figure out either who I was or even that I knew who you were? No comment there.

Well…

Mist/IDB/deadbananas/ash POE in some order.

If the Masons are non-town, I want REM and Arete in pretty much all of my games. If Chemist is non-Town, I want Squirrel in pretty much all of my games.

The “cult chat” comment by ash lead me to assume that if chem is not witch then he would be third party I do not see MG in that slot at this point.

Can you translate this

Do you read Chemist as non-Witch?

Why not?

Im quite sure that quin has either no idea what he is saying or he is a wolf who knows exactly what he is saying

1 Like

@quin
Are you solving this game once I get lynched and flip town? What exactly is your game plan here?

You remind me of greenblood from the hybra MU games, like you just think you are so coy with your responses, absolutely useless, but maybe town?

But I am not as confident in that as I want to be

3p neighbourizer doesn’t fit the fluff of the game
Maybe traitor / LW?

That might make more sense from their play being that they wouldn’t really care about overextending

Mainly based on the squirrel actions but if he is not witch then he would be third party. You are saying that you see a MG there now?

I do, but right now I’m trying to understand your thought process

REM, Arete, and Squirrel all look very behaviourally townie.

But in saying that it dose not really matter at this point there is bigger things to address tonight.

I guess I can agree with that, but not so much with Rem

Squirrel was so townie, and chemist isn’t doing much but he certainly isn’t wolfy

He isn’t really anything… At best he’s NAI.

@Wisp I’ll be back after work, can you assemble a claims+flips list?