[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Yeah I wouldn’t be bothered too much by flavour though I’d probably be looking for a rb with sleep flavour for a while, as long as the host made it clear it was just a no result

My plan would have been

DeadBanna - Lynch
Chemist - Lynch

After that I would have probably lynched Erick Over REM if Rem didn’t vote me.

Although. Imagine this.
Town switched to me.
We Lynch All 3.
But IDB would have fooled me.
I would have targeted them into my death and they would end up being at F3.

2 Likes

That scum chat was sooooo fun lol

2 Likes

That was a joke lol sorry I didn’t /s

1 Like

class cards incoming

Role Cards:

Homura Akemi
“Remember this and take it to heart: Kindness sometimes leads to even greater tragedy.”

Magical Girl Ninja/1-Shot Paralyzer/3-Shot Janitor

Teleport? (Passive) - You can seemingly move instantaneously, so your actions cannot be found by any roles that see visits. This will also apply if you carry out the factional kill.

Shield? (Night) - Provided at least 12 hours have passed in the night, you may use the secretive powers of your shield to instantly end the night and start the next day, resulting in nobody being lynched. This ability cannot be used in LyLo or if there is less than one hour until EoN. (1 use)

[REDACTED] (Day) - If your target dies today, you will completely wipe all traces of their identity, preventing their card from flipping. (3 uses)

You must overpower the Witches.

You also know the following flavor is not in the game:

Roberta
Roberta
The birdcage witch. Her nature is rage. She continuously stamps her feet inside her cage, directing her rage at those who do not respond to her. This witch is extremely fond of alcohol, and her minions are also easy to burn.

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.

Madoka Kaname
“If someone tells me that it’s pointless to hope, I’ll tell them they’re wrong every time.”

Magical Girl Godfather/2-Shot Vanillaizer/Actress

Inner Power (Passive) - Due to the power you hold, you will appear as a Witch to any investigative abilities.

Erase Witch (Night) - Remove all of your target’s abilities. (2 uses)

Hopeful Wish (Day) - Discover the full role card of another player. Additionally, due to your extreme empathy, your sympathy for the plight of your target will cause you to appear as them if you die today or are lynched tonight. (Infinite uses)

Mathieu
Mathieu
The class representative witch’s minions. Their role is to be her classmates. Although the skates on their feet allow them to glide gracefully along the threads, all of them are actually controlled by the witch using her threads, and they have no will of their own.

Sayaka Miki
“For all the happiness you wish for someone, someone else gets cursed with equal misery.”

Magical Girl Neighbor/Suicide Bomber/Asceticizer

Dark Whispers (Passive) - Your troubles have drawn those also lacking direction to you. You are in a neighborhood with several Witch familiars.

Take The Edge Off (Night) - On any night after Night 1, go berserk, killing up to one-third of the players currently voting you (capped at majority and rounded down but never less than one), but also self-destructing and killing yourself. This ability cannot be used in LyLo or if there is less than one hour until EoN. (1 use)

Note: This ability is activated by saying the following in the game thread:

# [color=cornflowerblue]I was stupid, so stupid.[/color]

Fortissimo (Day) - Using the power of music, distract all players attempting to visit your target, preventing their actions from taking effect. This will not stop their visit, and furthermore will not work on anyone attempting to kill your target. (Infinite uses)

Bartels
Bartels
The canine witch’s minions, whose duty is interior design. They have no will and are simply mannequins who revolve in place. A canine witch, unloved by anyone, was unable to create minions with free will.

Lost Familiar (Passive) - You have lost contact with your witch, causing you to drift aimlessly until you met up with others like you. You are in a neighborhood with other lost familiars.

Kyoko Sakura
“Stories where love and courage win in the end always turn out like that, you know? When I think about it, I became a magical girl because I always loved those stories.”

Magical Girl Clairvoyant/Neighborizer/Universal Framer

Learn From Experience (Passive) - By considering your past experiences, you can figure out how to best deal with your current situation. Each night, you may ask the host about any role you choose, and learn whether or not there is one or more in the game.

Cult of Personality (Night) - Each night, you may choose a new player to meet up with every day. Your choice may be changed at any point until the night ends. (Infinite uses)

Dog Eat Dog (Day) - You aren’t afraid to resort to trickery to achieve victory. Your target will not only appear to be a Magical Girl to any investigative checks, but they will also appear to visit the target of the factional kill. (Infinite uses)

Anthony
Anthony
The rose garden witch’s minion. His duty is landscaping. His mustache is set by the witch.

Mami Tomoe
“You shouldn’t want to be like me, I’m… I’m just trying to act cool.”

Magical Girl Bulletproof/Claim Vigilante/Roleblocker

“Doppio Nastrino” (Passive) - By using your ribbons to create a decoy, you will survive any attack you suffer during the day.

“Tiro Finale” (Night) - Once each night, you may submit to the host a quote from any player that you believe constitutes a claim, alongside a guess as to their flavor name, role name, or one of their abilities. If your quote is accepted as constituting a claim, and your guess as to their flavor, role, or ability is correct, you will use your percussion lock cannon to kill them immediately. Be careful - incorrect guesses will still count as your attempt for a given night. This ability cannot be used in LyLo. (Infinite uses)

“Regale” (Day) - Use your ribbons to bind your target, preventing them from using any day abilities they may have. (Infinite uses)

Charlotte
Charlotte
The witch of sweets. Her nature is tenacity. She desires everything. She will never give up. Though she is capable of creating infinite amounts of any dessert she desires, she is unable to make the cheese that she loves most. One could easily catch her off-guard with a piece of cheese.

Adelbert
Adelbert
The rose garden witch’s minion. His duty is to act as lookout. Upon seeing a human, he will sound a warning bell and headbutt him mercilessly. They have 2.5 (20/8) vision. The smaller type can change into rose vines to hinder intruders.

Witch Watcher

I’ve Got My Eyes On You (Day) - Watch your target to learn the identities of all who target them that day. (Infinite uses)

Anja
Anja
The scribbling witch’s minion, whose duty is to be naïve. She is a lost familiar who was separated from the witch while playing alone, absorbed in her daydreams. She possesses the ability to transform humans into balls; a human who has been transformed into a ball cannot revert to human form until he bounces against the ground once for each lie that he has ever uttered.

Witch Neighbor/Bodyguard

Lost Familiar (Passive) - You have lost contact with your witch, causing you to drift aimlessly until you met up with others like you. You are in a neighborhood with other lost familiars.

Hide And Seek (Day) - By convincing your target to hide, you will force any who wish to kill them today to take your life instead. (Infinite uses)

Daniyyel_Jennifer
Daniyyel + Jennifer
The box witch’s minions with the duty of transportation. Anything they touch becomes easy to carry.

Witch Hydra Bus Driver

Two Heads Is Better Than One (Passive) - Due to your twin nature, you have two separate consciousnesses. Two players will share your slot, taking all actions and votes as one.

Carry (Day) - Pick two other players. You will pick up your targets and swap their locations, causing all abilities targeting one of them to instead target the other. (Infinite uses)

Dora
Dora
The silver witch’s minion, whose duty is to declare her opinion. She makes a nuisance of herself with the roaring from the pipes extending from her body as she moves about like a freak sandstorm. She hates magnets.

Witch Clairvoyant/Modposter

Voices In My Head (Passive) - The Voices speak to you, giving you more information about the game’s setup at the start of each night phase.

I Do Declare (Day) - Every day, you may submit a message of no more than 200 characters, which will be anonymously posted to the thread at the start of the next night. (Infinite uses)

Elsa_Maria
Elsa Maria
The witch of shadow with a self-righteous nature. She continually prays for all of creation and drags all life equally into her shadow without breaking her posture. One hoping to defeat her must know the blackest anguish.

Witch 1-Shot Party Host/Magnet

Shadow Realm (Night) - Drag all players into the shadow realm, allowing them to communicate normally for the next day phase. (1 use)

Shadow Sneak (Day) - Using shadows to move without being seen, get in the way of your target, forcing them to visit you. If they were attempting to use an action on another player, they will use it on you instead. (Infinite uses)

Gertrud
Gertrud
The rose garden witch with a distrustful nature. She holds roses dearer than anything else. She expends all of her power for the sake of beautiful roses. Despite stealing the life-force of humans who wander into her barrier to give to her roses, she loathes the thought of them trampling the inside of her barrier.

Witch Jailkeeper

Drain (Day) - Trap your target in your barrier and drain their life-force, preventing them from taking any actions today but also protecting them from dying. (Infinite uses)

Gisela
Gisela
The silver witch, with a liberal nature. She dwells in a barrier where everything moves at high speed, but the witch herself is dull. She unfortunately can not use any sort of scientific power. Her body was once dazzling with silver, but she has tarnished gazing upon the coastal sunset.

Witch Tracker

Gaze (Day) - Watch your target, seeing who they visit. (Infinite uses)

Gotz
Gotz
The birdcage witch’s minion. His duty is to act with frivolous indiscretion. These birds that swarm together are idiotic men. Even though they are total good-for-nothings, they try to attract her attention by swarming around her feet and attempting to woo her. They are nothing more than objects of disgust to the witch.

Witch Slank Vigilante

Gathering Swarm (Passive) - It takes time to build up your collective strength. For the first day, you may only target one of the bottom 5 posters. For the second day, you may only target one of the bottom 10 posters.

Overrun (Day) - The flock all attack at once, killing your target. (Infinite uses)

Izabel
Izabel
The artist witch. Her nature is vanity. Without a slightest doubt, she believes her existence is blessed. Wanting someone to see her work, she often interferes with human world. However within her barrier only exist works that you have probably seen somewhere before. To defeat this witch, just bring a well-known critic with you.

Witch Doctor

Coax (Day) - Pull your target into your barrier to view your artwork, preventing any who would kill them from being able to do so without being witnessed and foiling the attempt. (Infinite uses)

Kirsten
H.N. Elly (Kirsten)
The box witch with a covetous nature. She is a staunchly reclusive witch. Anything she covets she locks away within glass. The thoughts of her prisoners are laid bare, but one can strike her without thought without problems.

Witch Rolestopper

Midnight Channel (Day) - Drag your target into the Midnight Channel, preventing anyone else from visiting them. (Infinite uses)

Michaela
Michaela
The artist witch’s minion. Her role is to be a piece of artwork. Any human that has been killed by this witch will have their body parts placed within this familiar.

Witch Universal Backup

Absorb (Day) - By adding the corpse of a dead Witch to yourself, you can take their abilities as your own. (1 use)

Patricia
Patricia
The class representative witch. Her nature is to remain an onlooker. Using the spiderlike threads which she vomits forth, she created a school for herself alone within the sky of her barrier and endlessly acts out an ordinary daily student life there. If you ring the going-home bell, this witch will likely return to her house somewhere.

Witch Parity Cop

Study (Day) - Take notes on your target and compare them to your last, determining whether they are the SAME alignment or DIFFERENT. (Infinite uses)

Pyotr
Pyotr
The witch of sweets’ minion. It’s duty is to search for cheese. However, one shouldn’t expect much from it.

Witch Alignment Cop

Search (Day) - Search for cheese at your target’s house. Oh, and I guess you can determine whether or not they are a Magical Girl while you’re at it. (Infinite uses)

Sebastian's
Sebastian’s
The shadow witch’s minions, whose duty is to blindly believe. They are an aggregate of the lives who have found salvation thanks to the shadow witch. They continually seek out companions.

Witch Tracker

Seek (Day) - Follow someone to determine whether they are worthy, seeing who they visit. (Infinite uses)

Ulla
Ulla
The dark witch’s minion whose duty is to dream. She can shapeshift into anything to express her witch’s desires in pitch-black darkness. She boasts incredible power in the dark, but something as small as a lamppost or moonbeam can halve her strength.

Witch Neighbor/Apportioner

Unnatural Abilities (Day) - Using your dark power, you will cause your target to survive until the end of the next day if they are killed today. You will lose this ability once you have used it successfully. (Infinite uses)

?????
?????
?????

Witch Ascetic Innocent Child/Arsonist

Overwhelming Power (Passive) - You are the most powerful of all Witches. Only those who mean to kill you would dare approach you. All non-killing actions taken on you will fail to have any effect.

Parade (Night) - At any time during the night, you may perform an elaborate parade, proving your identity as a Witch. (1 use)

Witch’s Kiss (Day) - Leave your mark on your target. They will be notified this has occurred. (Infinite uses)

Roll (Day) - Embrace your full power, killing all who you have previously marked. (1 use)

A strange mark has appeared on your body:

3 Likes

don’t you just hate it when a significant proportion of the blame for losing comes from you not waking up in time to reveal as IC

That’s… probably not true.

For what it’s worth, I liked your playstyle when you were active.

1 Like

“blatantly messed up”

“put into my own wording based on my own hosting style which may or may not be entirely different from that of Orange”

:+1:

1 Like

I find it makes for a better experience… :shrug:

uh

I think the point of ninja is to make it so that trackers can’t track them?

Yes. And I don’t actually use that as is any more, more because as is it felt a little coddling of the players. But I do often include a note in my OPs nowadays saying something like “There may be roles which lead to false results.”

Latest version was:

“Roles may exist which may present false information to other roles.”

Have something to tell the class? :thinking:

1 Like

Soft investigative roles are fine to be lied to. Hard investigatives shoudlnt exist

Hi welcome to Rolemadness

Lol. I watch too much anime.

Since we’re always looking for new people, and since there’s nothing in the site rules against advertising for other sites…

@REM
@Arete
@ash4fun
@bepwei
@IronicDeadBird
@Quin
@EricKline
@Icibalus
@Chemist1422
@Wisp
@Marshal
@deadbananas
@Zone_Q11
@TotallyNotKyubey
@Geyde
@Ari_2412
@orangeandblack5

Always look on the bright side of life! Osie’s Not Dead Yet Mafia is here in signups for your Undead wants and needs.

https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/not-dead-yet-mafia-signups-0-14.225/

It’s a Brand New Day, and the sun is high! Wisp’s New Day 3 is here and up for a sign!

https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/new-day-3-mafia-signups-2-9-special-queue-closed.221/

Come one, come all, to Togs’ anonymous Pajama Party, also in signups! Dressing to impress is not required.

https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/pajama-party-mafia-accepting-signups-to-the-party-of-pajamas-2-9.220/

1 Like

Pathogenesis 4?