[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Ok original votes: Seth and DeadBananas. If seth and dead are TvT, then we lost and everyone should open wolf. Also orange would stop the game for that. (He was frustrated in FM2 when the game continued after town lost) so there is a wolf in {Seth, DeadBananas}

Similarly in the quin vote: the game would have ended if these were TvT. Thus there is a scum in {ash, quin}

With the arete flip, Eric and rem are likely town despite what my gut says. So my towncore for today is {me, rem, EK}
Normally I would wait to post this until I vote, but I wanna comment on other stuff

Did you read the rest of the sentence they cannot be because there is a MG powering the lynches here and both of them have not been powering anything.

Quin being vanillaized only confirms me through his eyes, but doesn’t confirm him in my eyes. Also neither of us are confirmed in other people’s eyes.

1 Like

If I am scum I can bury bananas or seth (whoever is town)

I have not done that nor openwolfed.

We haven’t been as active as other people…

I don’t deny that I have powered two mislynches.

however, I blame as the actual cause of those mislynches whatever scum managed to frame him on the smae night I checked them.

Did I say that I have been powering anything. My activity has been below my standards yes but I have three exams this week starting tomorrow so if that is not an excuse I do not know what is.

You can’t really say we haven’t been pushing lynches when we haven’t been here. I missed 2 EoN due to real life, but that’s not an excuse to say I haven’t been powering anything.

Can we get the OP updated with an accurate player list? @orangeandblack5

Did I say you were powering stuff? When there is consistent town lynches there is a deep wolf powering them. There is really only one candidate for that and that is ash and that is why I am voting him on top of my draining that was after I was saying blocking ash was a town move.

You said I wasn’t powering stuff, but I can’t power stuff if I’m not here. Anyway it doesn’t matter votes are locked

1 Like

Who replaced marshal?

seth

Seth and chemist are almost certainly not aligned.
If both are town, we lost
If both are scum, why are they bussing?

This is important because it throws out the idea of chemist passing on your target to scum

I could see seth and chemist as s/s, but I think it’s unlikely.

@EricKline what is your role? What info you do have that I don’t?

@REM @IronicDeadBird you too

also, if seth is right, then deadbananas and chemist are already w/w

So chemist voting not seth doesn’t make sense in any case anyway.

^^^

@EricKline
@REM
@IronicDeadBird

I want fullclaims from you.

Actually I already have REM’s, but I would rather he tell you himself.

Also could you give us your flavor @Seththeking?

1 Like