[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

If you’re town, then we already lost

Wait no just kidding

I agree that quin and seth are the likely wolves in this situation.

I can’t focus too hard rn, since I’m in class, sorry.

I’m in physics rn I’ll be back

My physics teacher let us set up a model balance generator switch thing at a small scale and trial different weights at heights. And they aren’t even a mentor. She had it count as a lab grade.

1 Like

Ash/dead/Seth/ironic are the MG’s no if, ands or but’s about it. Everyone else is confirmed

why do you think this?

You’re wrong, by the way, but I want to know how you came to that conclusion.

Masonry is confirmed based on arete’s death and should have been for a while.

My draining confirms bewpei draining as witch.

And that leaves chem which I am very highly confident and do not see a way that the both of you (ash and chem) are MG’s and put that together whole wisp thing together. And it was planned that chem would look like the bugged hood rather than you making it up.

We confirmed that one person in the neighborhood is town; we have also confirmed that it is a neighborhood and not a masonry.

I see the vanillaization as confirming that if you are town, then he is.

But I think you might be right that at least one of me and chemist is scum, but if so, it’s him.

If rem and/or Eric is MG then who is the deep wolf powering the mislynches (hint it is you)

About the vanillaizarion:

There are 3 possibilities.

1. Both are true; both are town
  2. Only one is true
  3. Both are false.

#1 doesn’t need a ton of explanation, but I personally find it unlikely that these two PoE-ers are both town

#3 is I think rather unlikely. If scum decide to “come up with” a story about vanillization, then there must be no real vanillaizer. I don’t think scum thinks of this.

#2 is the most likely in my opinion. I think that to keep it from being overpowered, MGs only have one shot. The other is trying to give himself credibility by claiming it. In this case I think bepwei is always the true vanillized witch. His reaction is very pure and true imo, and well, he was first.

Rem or eric, obviously.

Ok original votes: Seth and DeadBananas. If seth and dead are TvT, then we lost and everyone should open wolf. Also orange would stop the game for that. (He was frustrated in FM2 when the game continued after town lost) so there is a wolf in {Seth, DeadBananas}

Similarly in the quin vote: the game would have ended if these were TvT. Thus there is a scum in {ash, quin}

With the arete flip, Eric and rem are likely town despite what my gut says. So my towncore for today is {me, rem, EK}
Normally I would wait to post this until I vote, but I wanna comment on other stuff

Did you read the rest of the sentence they cannot be because there is a MG powering the lynches here and both of them have not been powering anything.

Quin being vanillaized only confirms me through his eyes, but doesn’t confirm him in my eyes. Also neither of us are confirmed in other people’s eyes.

1 Like

If I am scum I can bury bananas or seth (whoever is town)

I have not done that nor openwolfed.

We haven’t been as active as other people…

I don’t deny that I have powered two mislynches.

however, I blame as the actual cause of those mislynches whatever scum managed to frame him on the smae night I checked them.

Did I say that I have been powering anything. My activity has been below my standards yes but I have three exams this week starting tomorrow so if that is not an excuse I do not know what is.