[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Good morning gamers!

1 Like

how about water?

1 Like

Welp
Check yourself before you shrek yourself

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

apologies for delay

Laptop decided it will load any site but Mafia 451

One second please

5 Likes

Night 2 has ended!

After a long night, with some time-loop fuckery on their side, the Magical Girls have won yet another battle against the evil Witches!

But has the cost been too great? Will their victory be pyhrric? Only time will tell!

Icibalus has been lynched!

He was:

?????
?????
?????

Witch Ascetic Innocent Child/Arsonist

Overwhelming Power (Passive) - You are the most powerful of all Witches. Only those who mean to kill you would dare approach you. All non-killing actions taken on you will fail to have any effect.

Parade (Night) - At any time during the night, you may perform an elaborate parade, proving your identity as a Witch. (1 use)

Witch’s Kiss (Day) - Leave your mark on your target. They will be notified this has occurred. (Infinite uses)

Roll (Day) - Embrace your full power, killing all who you have previously marked. (1 use)

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.

You should see my notifications rn

9 Likes

Also unrelated side note I feel like sharing because everyone is so worked up

I apparently might be flown out to Hollywood later this month to help work on a movie

Details fuzzy but I guess that’s cool

Now seriously take a chill pill

8 Likes

Nightstart might be delayed by a few minutes due to excessively long icebreakers

Apologies, I can’t leave

8 Likes

After a relatively relaxing day, having taken care of the most powerful Witch they had yet seen the previous night, the Magical Girls bagged a few more Witches for good measure.

TotallyNotKyubey has died!

Daniyyel+Jennifer
Daniyyel + Jennifer
The box witch’s minions with the duty of transportation. Anything they touch becomes easy to carry.

Witch Hydra Bus Driver

Two Heads Is Better Than One (Passive) - Due to your twin nature, you have two separate consciousnesses. Two players will share your slot, taking all actions and votes as one.

Carry (Day) - Pick two other players. You will pick up your targets and swap their locations, causing all abilities targeting one of them to instead target the other. (Infinite uses)

Ari_2412 has died!

Patricia
Patricia
The class representative witch. Her nature is to remain an onlooker. Using the spiderlike threads which she vomits forth, she created a school for herself alone within the sky of her barrier and endlessly acts out an ordinary daily student life there. If you ring the going-home bell, this witch will likely return to her house somewhere.

Witch Parity Cop

Study (Day) - Take notes on your target and compare them to your last, determining whether they are the SAME alignment or DIFFERENT. (Infinite uses)

Night 3 has begun and will end 2020-01-20T04:00:00Z.

Not Voting (13): Marshal, ash4fun, REM, IronicDeadBird, Chemist1422, deadbananas, Wisp, Arete, bepwei, Valerie, Quin, Geyde, EricKline

im fullclaiming cause im a fucking idiot who wants innocent children dead

im a 1-shot party host/magnet

my first abil allows people to talk during day(used it for d1)

my 2nd one redirects a person to myself(without showing as a visit for whatever reason)

n1 REM
n2 ari

@Marshal
you DID NOT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT HE COULD BE TOWN
and this all you say???

@ash4fun
and you, you let me sit there for at least 10mins, believing you had a cop check? what is wrong with you, if you are town here?

i was pretty fucking sure, to be fair.

He seemed like a wolf and i wanted him dead

Hi

I’m not outing who specifically has the check but there exists a claimed gunsmith who claims that they found that @Wisp can kill

Can you confirm this or do we have a thunderdome

VOTE: deadbananas

@Valerie you did shoot this right?

I can not kill, either said person lied, or they were busdrove to someone else

I am also not claiming, as well as annoyed that I can’t get my action off, and I dont know why

i will say that my pregame-scum-mechanics-plan was to claim that my class was soley an enabler of daychat and claim vanillarised n2.

i think it woulda worked pretty well if i was, y’know, wolf.