[Game Thread] Mafia Legacy 1 (The town wins!)

Sometimes I can’t help myself :woman_shrugging:

i’m confused, are you just claiming mafia here?

No I’m being condescending

oh okay

alright well this is probably wrong but VOTE: Seth

Gj if you’re town

Which I assume you are cause you didn’t need to slowroll if you were mafia :woman_shrugging:

so i assume you were actually town?

@JakeTheWolfie that’s a hammer

We can also self flip tho

I was town

Yeh

i was pretty split between you two but then i saw #36 and that made me think seth was probably scum

Whatever gets the job done lol

I was just really sure you were town, tough position for seth to be in :woman_shrugging:

Idk what else he could’ve done tbh, it’s hard for scum when town find each other quickly

meh fair. i was still pretty split though, you both seemed pretty similar to how i’ve seen you two before

but i figured that someone probably wouldn’t see your vote, with an unvote the post right after, and assume game over

I’m a relatively easy townread usually when you’ve played with me a bunch but yeah I can be an adjustment when you’re not used to playing with me

tbh i kinda struggle reading ppl online in general, its a lot easier for me in like irl mafia when i can hear/see them

Yeah RL is a lot easier

you guys do video mafia right? is it easier in that regard

Idk if it’s easier or not, definitely different tho.

hm. i kinda want to try playing it and i think seth said i should join the other day, but there’s some personal-ish stuff i’d want to make sure of first