[FULL] MHA Mafia SignUps

You’re lucky I didn’t purposely use the wrong your.

I have arrived, get those question marks outta there lmao
/in

6 Likes

press the in button on the top lol

1 Like

God its been a while since I’ve played Mafia. but if FRC is dead might as well get back into it.

2 Likes

oh
/In

1 Like

Make sure to press the blue /in button at the top of the thread. I got you though.

Will do, thanks

1 Like

Interesting
Might join if schedule wasn’t coked up

2 Likes

I’m like half an inch taller than you

I haven’t actually measured my height in like, at least a year and a half

who tf knows if I’ve grown lmao

Also @Arete see I’m not crazy

2 Likes

I never said you were crazy

One time I had a doctor’s appointment and the doctor refused to believe that I was 5’10" because he was 5’10" and yet I was taller than him

despite the fact that I had literally been measured ten minutes earlier by the nurse he worked with

3 Likes

/In

Going to need you to add “within reason” to this

3 Likes

Press the little, blue /in button at the top of the thread.

Yes, you are right. I will add that.

1 Like

Hey Bep, will it be clear to people who don’t know anything about the show what faction is which?

1 Like

Hmm, you will have to wait to find out.

This is a show?
Netflix?

It is an anime series adapted from the manga series Boku No Hero Academia. It is not on netflix. You need to access it from an anime-watching website (not really sure what to call them). Its extremely popular and you should be able to find it most places. I watch it on vrv.co because the ads from that website don’t work on my phone for whatever reason.

There have been some updates to the Mechanics section of the OP regarding bastardity. Please ask any questions you have regarding said section

Or any section for that matter.